Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

It should be live today, the OSBot SDN manager was fired a month ago or so, so the developers are handling script updates, they say updates are handled once every 24 hours :/

Btw, for gloves of silence, I made it equip them if you have gloves of silence in inventory and the bot isn't wearing any gloves. According to youtube, the optimal way is to carry multiple gloves of silence. If you want a different method, just say so and I will add it smile.png

edit:

Also, I found out a way to add luring to blackjack mode, so this time when blackjack is re-activated, luring will be included ^^ smile.png It will either hop if you enable it, or it will lure a new npc (thanks to my old questing bot which had a luring algorithm doge.png). Banking is included too wink.png

Going to spend A LOT more time on updates and features now, since I finished exams. Previously I had to prioritize bug fixes over adding new features, but now it's just new features since I have so much more time biggrin.png

so will blackjacking be out when the newest update is pushed? and does it buy wines? or not?

Yes blackjacking will be out ASAP biggrin.png

as for wines, how do you mean, in terms of blackjacking or in general thieving?

blackjacking, you can buy i think its 13 wines (heal 11 each and are really cheap) from the bartender in pollivniech so if you could make it buy them it would help instead of baking/un noting for ironmen etc

Edited by kailax
  • Like 1

I suppose I will make it drop wines when moving back to buy more wines. Also, for hopping, I'm going to have to include it because some worlds can be messed up, the bandits can't move if they are trapped by other npcs or something (while luring) so it just makes life difficult. I will make some kind of fail-safe for it though :D

@Stevaum here is the link: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/593-perfect-thiever/ good luck man. Be noted: Blackjack mode update is pending, so if you are buying just for blackjack, it's best to wait a few hours ^^ :D

• Like 1

I suppose I will make it drop wines when moving back to buy more wines. Also, for hopping, I'm going to have to include it because some worlds can be messed up, the bandits can't move if they are trapped by other npcs or something (while luring) so it just makes life difficult. I will make some kind of fail-safe for it though biggrin.png

@Stevaum here is the link: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/593-perfect-thiever/ good luck man. Be noted: Blackjack mode update is pending, so if you are buying just for blackjack, it's best to wait a few hours ^^ biggrin.png

what kind of xp rates were you getting while testing blackjacking btw? =)

edit: ive waited 2 days now and they only pushed the 0.9 update.. thats depressing

Edited by kailax

It should be live today, the OSBot SDN manager was fired a month ago or so, so the developers are handling script updates, they say updates are handled once every 24 hours :/

Btw, for gloves of silence, I made it equip them if you have gloves of silence in inventory and the bot isn't wearing any gloves. According to youtube, the optimal way is to carry multiple gloves of silence. If you want a different method, just say so and I will add it smile.png

For gloves of silence whether it's in your bank or in your inventory you should check if you have Gloves of Silence equipped and if you don't have one in your inventory should check the bank for one and equip it also if they break during pickpocket's bot should go to bank and get a new pair(if you don't have any in your inv).

Also the successful pick counter works fine however the fail one keeps count++ each time bot clicks or performs an action while you are stunned so sometimes 1 stun it counts like 2-3 more fails.

Also for food/banking bot goes back to bank right after u eat your last food i think it would be better to bank when your hp is lower than threshold + no food in inventory as that kinda creates a pattern, also you may wanna randomize a min/max hp setting to eat at and also an option to eat to an X hp amount, for example if you wanna start from full hp(50 for ex.) and pickpocket fails until your down to 5-10hp(random in between) and then eat all the way up to 35-40hp and continue pickpocketting until you are back to that 5-10hp and also no food in inventory.

Also I was thinking about the amounts of clicks made when picking normal NPC's, perhaps you should click once each time you get a successful pick it's just as fast and less clicking.

• Like 3

For gloves of silence whether it's in your bank or in your inventory you should check if you have Gloves of Silence equipped and if you don't have one in your inventory should check the bank for one and equip it also if they break during pickpocket's bot should go to bank and get a new pair(if you don't have any in your inv).

Also the successful pick counter works fine however the fail one keeps count++ each time bot clicks or performs an action while you are stunned so sometimes 1 stun it counts like 2-3 more fails.

Also for food/banking bot goes back to bank right after u eat your last food i think it would be better to bank when your hp is lower than threshold + no food in inventory as that kinda creates a pattern, also you may wanna randomize a min/max hp setting to eat at and also an option to eat to an X hp amount, for example if you wanna start from full hp(50 for ex.) and pickpocket fails until your down to 5-10hp(random in between) and then eat all the way up to 35-40hp and continue pickpocketting until you are back to that 5-10hp and also no food in inventory.

Also I was thinking about the amounts of clicks made when picking normal NPC's, perhaps you should click once each time you get a successful pick it's just as fast and less clicking.

Some good suggestions for this script, I will note them down and add some nice updates in the next version, thanks ! :D

• Like 1

Make sure you configured the bot properly.. Set food, enable banking and choose an npc, it's not difficult :/ The bot will stop if there is no food in the bank

edit:

For pickpocketing, the bot is ONLY programmed to stop when you have no food in your bank. So either you are using another bot and didn't notice it, or you setup the bot incorrectly!

Edited by Czar