Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Try setting mouse zoom to far away (all the way to the left) it can help with misclicks I suppose, the OSBot client mouse handler just does it's own thing, it is programmed to misclick for extra antiban, there's no way for scripters to use their own mouse handler though, so we are forced to use osbot's. It's no big deal tbh, especially after the mouse zoom thing ^^ :D

As for suiciding, I hope there aren't too many suiciders around, I will most likely be uploading a fighter script (free lite version and a premium version) with DMM features, it should complement this script perfectly :)

• Like 2

Glad to see some nice progress using this bot, the exchange rate is roughly 1:9 now, I can usually make back the bond for accounts within the first day of account registration ohmy.png Atm my strategy is to just suicide 24/7 bot, and dump gold after the first 24 hours, and continue if I don't get banned. I am trying to position my botting hours toward non-uk work hours so that the accounts get don't get banned as fast biggrin.png

good luck all, and gratz on all the 99s

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

The 99k investment for thieving cape is so so so worth it. You will see a 45k/gp increase per hour which pays for itself!

Yush, bought it. It's funny how much it mattered. Sucky that i started late with thieving.. rates going down so quickly .

Gah so already looking forward to the next seasonal and the early money swaps :"D!

Well... I'm blown away

I was running THREE accounts. I got a combined total of around 110M Thieving XP, for those that can't be bothered to do the maths, that's around 13M GP DMM. After swapping etc I made over $300 profit.

I've finally been perm banned on all 3 accounts, was to be expected, I was going 24-7.

To anyone who is reading this, and has not bought the script, do not let my ban put you off, I was suiciding straight.. Literally 4 days non-stop.

This script is phenomenal, and had 2 updates in the time that I owned it, and the scripter even implemented my suggestion of gp/hr. 

Well finally after reaching 40m thieving xp and being ranked #3 my account was finally banned! Script is amazing czar and I really do recommend it to anyone that wants to start swapping over gold!

The 99k investment for thieving cape is so so so worth it. You will see a 45k/gp increase per hour which pays for itself!

My only regret is not buying that thieving cape.. Question for you friend, are you going to be making another account and going back to knights? I don't know If I should, it's still profitable to bond a fresh account and suicide nats for 24hr, I think that will be a quick ban though, That chest seems to get quick bans, hence nature runes went from 100gp to 220-250 currently.

@Czar - Thankyou for this awesome script.

Edited by JamOSRS
  • Like 2