Selling MAIN (10 year+ old,username login, 1800+ total levels, all skills above 50,72 slayer,max combat and much more!)

Maldesto

• Administrator
I just bought this account, I had no intention on using it. The original owner is an EX-Mod of mine I personally trust. He will never recover. I will of course provide recovery for the account if you can prove it was stolen or hacked by someone.

1. Pictures of the account stats(every level is above 50+ with theiving and runecrafting being the lowest)

1b43209ec2e5f6a431e86bc537aea032.png

2. Pictures of the login details

dd8159ba5b873dbaa52c3ab8feb805d7.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

b28e264d98df78d5a9db0bedbb593808.gif

071c7269ee3849fddd479681bdbe9fc3.gif

6f215593ad7fcc70de04fd01188d50d7.gif

Fire Cape,Abyssal tentacle,All ferminik Ring (I),all god books full,several skill capes/hoods,lots of special quest items,almost all random event items,fighter torso

all defenders bronze-dragon,Mortaynia legs 3. There's more but this is off the top of my head

4. Pictures of the quests completed

ef087e0a24ce4c3a690071cf802fea95.gif

5. Starting bid

50M 07

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account

There is no Autowin for the account.

7. The methods of payment you are accepting

Depends on who you are, most likely GP, unless you are a trusted user.

8. Your trading conditions

We can use an OMM or you can go first.

9. Account status

973b170261668aebabb4af708b0c46c9.png

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address

Original owner is Noah, I personally vouch for him on OSBot and only bought the account to help him get out of debt as soon as possible to chargebacks.

Do not trade without a pm.

• Like 9

As I said previously, i'll happily assist in anything I can. I am a second person who trusts a bit too much too, he is a really nice guy to deal with - And I have worked on a few of his accounts so far. Good purchase whoever buys this :)

You truly have a beautiful account to say the least, and I can vouch for Noah as well. He is a great person, and not to mention @Maldesto will do everything in his power to get you the account back incase anything would happen, however, it won't. Goodluck selling this bb, you should have no problems. happy.png

Edited by Smart
  • Like 4

Sorry if this is kind of spam but I have another account I still need to sell. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/84648-ex-stafflifetime-sponsor100fb-starter-main-username-loginpvp-oriented-over-900-total-levels/

I got a bid for 45m but the buyer couldn't buy in the end. Hoping to get it off my hands soon.