idk whats going on.... ban after ban after ban

obviousnewb

but can someone give me any advice.

i made like 3 new accounts they all get banned like 2 or 3 days later, i don't suicide bot i put breaks on all of them like play for 60-120 minutes and breaks for like 7 hours. am i flagged? or does jagex have a bot detection thats 100% knows that your botting? 

also does mirror mode really help for botiting? please give me some feed back thank you have a great day!

im not a computer profesional, how do we change IP and what is VPN T___Thuh.png

As long as you do not have a static IP address, pull the modem out the wall and turn your router off for about 5 minutes.

Before you do this, type in 'what's my IP' into google, and do the same again after, make sure they're not the same.

any know if i Trading Mule/Botter to Main Affect Anything ? Seem like i  traded it for a couple items and my muler( not flagged)   to a botting account then trade back this botting account to Mule and result into a ban to the botting which was fearly fresh ( did tutorial on another ip  created on another ip )  account  Unluck or Its cause i traded on flagged ip   gonna try it on a another one

A very easy way to change your IP is to do some simple command line entries. Follow this guide for some help.

For information on how to setup a VPN, there are a few guides since VPNs are quite expansive.

VPN Guide 1 (FREE)

VPN Guide 2 (PAID)

Just note that essentially all VPNs have the power to log data. If you're just botting, don't worry about it. If you're logging into a bank account or something, I wouldn't be on the VPN at that time. Just be cautious as shit happens.