Macro thread review

Slotherin

Nobody was unbanned from the thread. Jagex posted the thread so they could do a massive pull for updated IP addresses of previously known macroers. People trying to recover old accounts are likely to still be macroing, so this gave Jagex an opportunity to compile a list of those still playing and focus bot watch on the new accounts made by previous offenders.

• Like 1

Nobody was unbanned from the thread. Jagex posted the thread so they could do a massive pull for updated IP addresses of previously known macroers. People trying to recover old accounts are likely to still be macroing, so this gave Jagex an opportunity to compile a list of those still playing and focus bot watch on the new accounts made by previous offenders.

serious?

serious?

I wouldn't doubt it. 

One of the accounts that I submitted was made in Europe and then I got it banned in the US.

If that doesn't qualify an account to be unbanned, then I wouldn't doubt if they don't unban any accounts at all.

Probably just trying to get more bot metrics. 

I wouldn't doubt it. 

One of the accounts that I submitted was made in Europe and then I got it banned in the US.

If that doesn't qualify an account to be unbanned, then I wouldn't doubt if they don't unban any accounts at all.

True, let me know how you get on, I've read the thread and it isn't stated about them wanting ips, Regardless, most people use VPNS and Proxys so they wouldn't gain access to the correct ips anyway

serious?

I wouldn't doubt it. 

I was just messing with you, but it seems fitting. Why would they open a thread like that & then nobody gets unbanned?