BETA v1.7.24

Laz

The reason the ones that don't require ID's work is because they're not changing the names of the chars and there aren't multiple with the same name.

Where as the ones with the same name but multiple ID's keep changing, thus screwing up those randoms, no matter what they do, if they release a new client fixing the ID's, any jagex mod can just come here, looked that the IDS Have been updated, and just change the ID's in game making the update semi-void.

So stop giving them shit because there isn't much they can do until jagex calms down with bot busting and constantly changing ID's

The reason the ones that don't require ID's work is because they're not changing the names of the chars and there aren't multiple with the same name.

Where as the ones with the same name but multiple ID's keep changing, thus screwing up those randoms, no matter what they do, if they release a new client fixing the ID's, any jagex mod can just come here, looked that the IDS Have been updated, and just change the ID's in game making the update semi-void.

So stop giving them shit because there isn't much they can do until jagex calms down with bot busting and constantly changing ID's

I don't see anyone giving anybody shit. People are posting what's broken, which is potentially valuable information for the developers as they come up with solutions. So, thanks for the unnecessary explanation of what's causing the problems (Jagex changing IDs is public knowledge) and for your so valid opinion.

Edited by TheSaint
  • Like 1

can you fix the random's i'm sick of paying for a service i'm not receiving.

Frog Queen/Cave don't work. l0l this is getting a little ridiculous! Just stop making new releases until you have successfully fixed the randoms! grr!

Frog Queen/Cave don't work. l0l this is getting a little ridiculous! Just stop making new releases until you have successfully fixed the randoms! grr!

hes fixing them but they're changing id's...............................

No, theyre not.

They shouldnt be scripting for id's to begin with.

I don't see anyone giving anybody shit. People are posting what's broken, which is potentially valuable information for the developers as they come up with solutions. So, thanks for the unnecessary explanation of what's causing the problems (Jagex changing IDs is public knowledge) and for your so valid opinion.

Enjoy, thanks for your unnecessary comment explaining why my point was so invalid.