BETA v1.7.24

Laz

I've been having issues with the 6 hour time out on this version, any assistance please?

This can't even solve anymore puzzle box. I often check my bot with 10+ puzzles in inventory. 

Also, I'm not sure, is problem in osbot or script, but has anyone experienced getting stuck while cutting yew's in seer's/catherby location, and at same time it runs flawlessy in gnome stronghold.

This second topic would be an issue with the script most likely

One question, what's the deal making all the randoms fixed when the "major random" wich is running from combat and the most important one isn't fixed? I can't run my bot for more than 1hour without dying.. Thanks for updates tought unsure.png

What script are you using because I'm currently doing a 20 hour proggy at yaks with no flaws other than the 6 hour timeout about 11 hours into it.

One question, what's the deal making all the randoms fixed when the "major random" wich is running from combat and the most important one isn't fixed? I can't run my bot for more than 1hour without dying.. Thanks for updates tought unsure.png

What script are you using because I'm currently doing a 20 hour proggy at yaks with no flaws other than the 6 hour timeout about 11 hours into it.

What ... i'm using the latest one, .24