Hi OSBot

TeamTofu

Hey.

For the past two years I've been selling torsos and other BA items on Sythe. I made this account about a year ago I think, though I don't really remember why. Just felt like posting a short introduction thread as I'm considering offering services here on OSBot too.

As for me personally, I'm 20 and live in England. I'm currently seeking employment in whatever area of work takes my interest. My team consists of a close group of friends from BA that I've been playing with for many years. Some of them may introduce themselves here in the future.

That's about it. Hi everyone!

Edited by TeamTofu

Hey.

For the past two years I've been selling torsos and other BA items on Sythe. I made this account about a year ago I think, though I don't really remember why. Just felt like posting a short introduction thread as I'm considering offering services here on OSBot too.

As for me personally, I'm 20 and live in England. I'm currently seeking employment in whatever area of work takes my interest. My team consists of a close group of friends from BA that I've been playing with for many years. Some of them may introduce themselves here in the future.

That's about it. Hi everyone!

Your name is 10/10.

I'm pretty flawless at B/A too.

Welcome to le forums.