Marijuana ll Weed ll Dabs ll Hash ll

Snucer

nah man tobacco is bad for you tongue.png. But seriously, I don't smoke tobacco so it's not really worth buying some just to test a bit of hash.

You could roast the cigarette so the nicotine and other harmful things vaporize; you would get "healthier" tobacco.

Trust me, I really, really hate tobacco but roasting the cigarette makes it better, at least I think so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I don't want to impose my point of view on anyone,I'll just tell you about my experience. I believe that everyone should decide for themselves what will be useful for them and what not. I suffered from insomnia and suicidal thoughts. I couldn't go to work, I lost my friends. I went to the doctor for help and he prescribed me weed. He advised me to smoke weed in small doses, to relax and relieve stress. I found a website https://thecanabee.com/location/massachusetts-dispensaries-and-marijuana-stores/ of cannabis dispensaries and stores where you can buy weed. I went to one of them and met a lot of nice and polite people there. They explained to me how to smoke weed and its effects on the human body. It really helped.

Edited by powell1