New to Botting!

Walsh

Hello, I'm Walsh :)

I'm new to botting, and looking to get the best out of it. I have chosen OsBot over a number of different botting services. I hope I am right in my choice.

I'm looking to purchase decent skilling bots. A maximum of £12 per bot. Could anyone either PM me or link me plesae?

Nice to me you all!

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Walsh smile.png

I'm new to botting, and looking to get the best out of it. I have chosen OsBot over a number of different botting services. I hope I am right in my choice.

I'm looking to purchase decent skilling bots. A maximum of £12 per bot. Could anyone either PM me or link me plesae?

Nice to me you all!

Thanks.

my scripts are reasonably priced

I highly recommend motherlode mine (if you want to do mining),

list of best skills:

motherlode mine (70-150k/hr)

fishing (up to 50-150k/hr)

woodcutting (50-100k/hr)

regular mining (30-100k/hr)

if gathering skills aren't what you're looking for, try out smithing or magic (especially enchanting jewellery)

good luck ! biggrin.png (don't forget to check out my scripts tongue.png)

Edited by Czar

Thanks all for the response!

Will look at some of your scripts! I'm looking specifically for a fishing script, which has minimum chance of being caught. I'm aware all bots have a chance of being banned, but something that has a good success rate would be perfect smile.png

Thanks.

With any botting client or script, private scripts are usually the best because their interactions differ if only slightly from the bots that the general public has access to. If you're willing to pay that amount for a script, consider hiring a scripter on here to develop you a fresh one from scratch so you can have less of a threat of being banned.

Also, welcome to the community.

With any botting client or script, private scripts are usually the best because their interactions differ if only slightly from the bots that the general public has access to. If you're willing to pay that amount for a script, consider hiring a scripter on here to develop you a fresh one from scratch so you can have less of a threat of being banned.

Brilliant, thanks for the guidance. Could you recommend a scripter? If it was a fresh one, I wouldn't mind paying up to £20. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Edited by Walsh

False. So false.

The developer has its on style of interactions and will almost be the same as the rest of his/hers scripts. You got zero proof to back your theory so stop giving members false hope.

On topic:

Welcome to OSBot! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Edited by Woody
  • Like 1

False. So false.

The developer has its on style of interactions and will be almost the same as the rest of his/hers scripts. You got zero proof to back your theory so stop giving members false hope.

On topic:

Welcome to OSBot! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Not if the developer chooses to make it interact in a different way than what he usually does. Stop flaming and trying to call me out.