[Development Build] OSBot 2.3.124-.129

Zach

V .123 is so much better than .127.

When the script want to attack a npc, the mouse move a few pixels towards the entity and then stops, then move again and stops, repeatedly.

This is what I use:

InteractionEvent ie = new InteractionEvent(entity, "Attack");
ie.setHover(true);
execute(ie);

Another issue with grabbing ground items; it right clicks on the ground item but doesn't interact.

GroundItem gi = getGroundItems().closest("blah");

if gi != null
gi.interact("Take")
Edited by Woody

nice, and a configs browser too?

This is what I want

When the script want to attack a npc, the mouse move a few pixels towards the entity and then stops, then move again and stops, repeatedly.

This is what I use:

InteractionEvent ie = new InteractionEvent(entity, "Attack");ie.setHover(true);execute(ie);
Another issue with grabbing ground items; it right clicks on the ground item but doesn't interact.

GroundItem gi = getGroundItems().closest("blah");if gi != nullgi.interact("Take")
Noob set hover makes the interaction event hover over the entity without actually interacting with it.

If your not sure, log the result of interaction event it will be true

Edited by Joseph

This is what I use:

InteractionEvent ie = new InteractionEvent(entity, "Attack");
ie.setHover(true);
execute(ie);

GroundItem gi = getGroundItems().closest("blah");

if gi != null
gi.interact("Take")

If you are wanting to hover over an entity your using the completely wrong logic, you should first attack an NPC, then check you are in combat in another state/node and then hover over another NPC.

Think about the logic, I haven't had any issues with the mouse in .27 and I've just re-written my whole agility script to use the new interaction sequences. @Zach did an amazing job props <3

• Like 1

If you are wanting to hover over an entity your using the completely wrong logic, you should first attack an NPC, then check you are in combat in another state/node and then hover over another NPC.

Think about the logic, I haven't had any issues with the mouse in .27 and I've just re-written my whole agility script to use the new interaction sequences. @Zach did an amazing job props <3

Sorry to say, but you got it all wrong. The code I posted is just a part of my attacking method. Thanks though for your explanation, however I already knew about it. Hence http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74095-hovering-entitys-option/

The reason I posted here is because the bug appeared in v 127 and I made no changes in the code. When I switched back to v 123, it was working perfectly fine.

• Developer

it will not pick up the item it right clicks it then moves the mouse away, and repeats.

Ah I already have that bug fixed. No wonder it didn't look bugged to me lol.

Thanks smile.png

Edit:

.129 released. It has the fixes mentioned above and I re-implemented camera turning and walking for entity destination interaction events.

As a side note Alek mentioned he increased the size of the Settings interface.

• Like 1