The Fat and the Furious

Benz

No, he's old and has a beer belly.

The muscle and strength is still there, just hidden by the layer of fat coating him. If he started going back to the gym he would be looking like how he used to in like a month's time.

And age means shit when there are dude's who are 60-70 at my gym, still going strong and weight lifting large amounts at my local gym.

• Like 1

The muscle and strength is still there, just hidden by the layer of fat coating him. If he started going back to the gym he would be looking like how he used to in like a month's time.

And age means shit when there are dude's who are 60-70 at my gym, still going strong and weight lifting large amounts at my local gym.

coating him xD

It not really a coat when it looks like your pregnant of a twin ... sleep.png

Here you go:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3262544/Vin-Diesel-48-shows-softer-whips-shirt-Miami.html

Check the difference when hes shirt is on ^^

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

No they look like shit. A beer belly never fades.