APA Unicow Killer

Apaec

Update! Version 1.14

• Improved Anti-Ban
  • Re-worked pathwalking system to work with latest dev build
  • Updated logging system to be consistent with other scripts
  • Other minor changes to code quality and function

Sorry for any inconveniences caused in the past day, I tried my best to fix the script for the dev build update as soon as possible for you guys!

Happy botting,

~apa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Apaec, great script! One minor problem for me though, whenever it returns from the bank to the area, it always gets stuck at the middle unless I pause and play the script and also after killing its first unicow, before it loots, it goes back to the bank to pick up another unicorn (probably to try and refill the altar). If you could just have a look at those things that would be sweet!

3192d523d6f824c227f33fa36fa143dd.png

Hey Apaec, great script! One minor problem for me though, whenever it returns from the bank to the area, it always gets stuck at the middle unless I pause and play the script and also after killing its first unicow, before it loots, it goes back to the bank to pick up another unicorn (probably to try and refill the altar). If you could just have a look at those things that would be sweet!

3192d523d6f824c227f33fa36fa143dd.png

Very odd, I have no idea why it would move to the middle. Perhaps there's a stray position in the path, I will take a look. Cheers!

Very odd, I have no idea why it would move to the middle. Perhaps there's a stray position in the path, I will take a look. Cheers!

Also with refilling the altar, it wastes a lot of time to go back to the bank for another horn after first filling the altar. Maybe its because the script doesn't detect any horns in the invent. thanks again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Notice:

I will be away this week until Tuesday 16th Aug. As a result I will be unable to push script updates until I return, however I will still leave the trial giving software running while i'm away so hopefully that should provide auths for you guys. Hopefully there are no script-braking updates in this coming week!

~apa

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sure buddy, I can test it later today just hit me up with the trial. I will give it a shot after I get home. =)

Should be, I can certainly give you a trial so that you can give it a shot!

Sure buddy, I can test it later today just hit me up with the trial. I will give it a shot after I get home. =)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...