Keylogged? Need Help!

Verixy

I've been pvming with this kid, we started pming frequently, so 2 days ago he needed me to connect to him on teamviewer to help him do a clue scroll puzzle. He gave me his TV Info, and he said it wouldn't connect and needed me to give him my info to see if he could connect to me. So I gave him mine, and out of my stupidity I had my client open in my bank, All of a sudden I wasn't able to control my mouse and he hovered over my cash, I couldn't do anything so i instantly unplugged my computer which ended our session. He started acting like that wasn't his intention. My friends are telling me he could've keylogged me through TV. Since that day I've been getting password change requests on my email on my phone. I have Malwarebytes but it's not detecting anything. I don't know what to do. What can I do to remove this keylogg or make sure he has no access to my account.

I doubt he could steal your stuff thu TV. It's pretty easy for the host to stop a session immediately.

Altho, you should check for potential unw programs anyways, check your startup, task manager etc. Maybe download another anti-virus program as well. Remembere that MWB doesn't catch all, only 'malware'

I doubt he could steal your stuff thu TV. It's pretty easy for the host to stop a session immediately.

Altho, you should check for potential unw programs anyways, check your startup, task manager etc. Maybe download another anti-virus program as well. Remembere that MWB doesn't catch all, only 'malware'

Maybe, but no one has ever had access to my account since 2006, all of a sudden I get them as soon as this happens :/.

Google Roguekiller, download it and run it, might pick up some nasty stuff regardless if you reinstalled windows. As for password requests; add 2-step authentication to your email / Runescape if you don't already. Temporarily stick to using a different device to change your passwords. As far as I know you can't send & execute a file through teamviewer at least instantly, you would of seen him try and that process takes a while. 

Yeah just did that last night. I hope that resolves the problem.

holy fuck. Did you actually reinstall windows because of this? LMFAO

You can disable the other persons input when you're using teamviewer so that explains why your mouse wasn't working.

Now it is possible he gave you a keylog threw teamviewer by using the built in file transfer that TV has. You know if they send a file when you see a window like this:

05107c8abcbfea0176da49cd6dc4b6d6.png

so if you didn't see that you did not get a keylogger.

As for password reset....I've gotten a bunch of those before too. IT's possible he just got your email and was trying to reset it but he'd need login to your email.

Malwarebytes is good shit so if it returned nothing you're pretty safe because if this guy is transfering his keylogger via teamviewer I highly doubt he has a good keylogger that malwarebytes wouldn't find.

This happends frequently lately and people should be more cautious about this.

Malwarebytes is one of the better programms, but indeed doesn't catch all.

Some RAT's created in java still are invisible to 95% of anti virus programms :s

In that case reinstalling windows is the best option, to make sure nothing is left on your PC

(That's what I did when I got ratted a year ago)

but I doubt he did that, since he looks pretty noob trying to grab cash over TV ... -_-

Probs nothing to worry <3

Khaleesi

holy fuck. Did you actually reinstall windows because of this? LMFAO

You can disable the other persons input when you're using teamviewer so that explains why your mouse wasn't working.

Now it is possible he gave you a keylog threw teamviewer by using the built in file transfer that TV has. You know if they send a file when you see a window like this:

05107c8abcbfea0176da49cd6dc4b6d6.png

so if you didn't see that you did not get a keylogger.

As for password reset....I've gotten a bunch of those before too. IT's possible he just got your email and was trying to reset it but he'd need login to your email.

Malwarebytes is good shit so if it returned nothing you're pretty safe because if this guy is transfering his keylogger via teamviewer I highly doubt he has a good keylogger that malwarebytes wouldn't find.

To be honest, was nervous and didn't know what to do :P, plus didn't have anything special on my PC.

This happends frequently lately and people should be more cautious about this.

Malwarebytes is one of the better programms, but indeed doesn't catch all.

Some RAT's created in java still are invisible to 95% of anti virus programms :s

In that case reinstalling windows is the best option, to make sure nothing is left on your PC

(That's what I did when I got ratted a year ago)

but I doubt he did that, since he looks pretty noob trying to grab cash over TV ... sleep.png

Probs nothing to worry QwPha8E.png

Khaleesi

Hope so! Everything has been smooth since :D