WIN A FREE VIP - #1 Shit Poster of the week

Vag

does that mean i win??

Puke.gif

7585e65dcc9ebec8272f640f3e757d00.jpg

shit post.

shit post.

Not by any mean hence I hate you in any ways QwPha8E.pngdoge.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Like 1

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSSXXXHHHHXXXHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTXYYYYYYXXXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSSSSXXHHHHXXXHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTXYYYYYYXXXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSXXXXXSSSSSXHHHHXXXHHHHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXYYYYYYXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSXXXXXXXXXXXHHHHXXXHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSSXXXHHHHHHHHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSSXXHHHHHHHHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSXHHHHXXXHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSXXXXSSSSSXHHHHXXXHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSXXXHHHHXXXHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSXXXHHHHXXXHHHHXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXX=TTTTTXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by shooku

So there's a woman who loves purple. Like, fucking loves it.

Purple doors. Purple curtains. Purple panties. Purple soaps. Purple everything.

She drives a purple car and even asked her boss permission to paint her office purple.

Her least favorite movie is The Purple People Eater, because it gives the color a bad name.

One day a guy stops by her large purple house (it's hard to miss) and knocks on the purple door.

"Hi, do you have a spare room?"

"As a matter of fact I do," says the woman in a purple dress. She leads him through the purple door, into the purple hallway, and past another purple door. And another purple door. She finally stops by the purple door at the end of the purple hallway.

"Here you are."

The guy goes through the purple door, into the purple room, and unpacks his suitcase into a purple dresser. At the end of the night, he lays down in the purple bed and rests his head on the purple pillow.

The next day, he hears the woman screaming.

"Breakfast!"

He gets out of the purple bed, gets his clothes from the purple dresser, and goes out the purple door into the purple hallway. He finds his way to the kitchen and sits down at the purple table.

The woman opens the purple cupboard and pulls out two boxes of cereal: Wheaties and Cheerios. She sets them on the purple table.

"What would you like?"

The man considers for a moment before finally responding: "Cheerios."

The woman smiles.

"So it's true: 2 out of 3 do prefer Cheerios over Wheaties."

HAD TO POST THIS SHIT QUALITY MATERIAL 

Edited by NevurGivUp

I met someone on instagram, i liked him, he asked me that he wants some NETFLIX and chill, i decided to say yes, i went to his apartment he told me that i need to go get something to eat, i bought some wings and stuff like that... he asked me do i have netflix, i said i dont have. its 9$ month could you buy it he says..
when i came back from market he wanted to do something dirty it ended up really shitty,
but the thing is if netflix is 9$ month and he wanted to pull his dick off, WHERE DO I SIGN IN!? XD LOOOOL funniest thing that i've ever made. LOL