Fantasy Football

Savage

Any gurus here?

I have a pretty solid line up but need some opinions on a trade I received.

Another team offered me Andre Johnson for Mile Evans.

I'm not quite sure what to do with this.

Andre played slow and dropped some passes in week 1 however T.Y. Is now hurt which means more passes going Johnsons way.

And Mike Evans didn't play week 1 but will play week 2. However he has Jameis Winston throwing who played awful week one.

What do you football lovers suggest I do?

• Administrator

No. Mike Evans is a far superior talent at this point in both of their careers. Regardless of how bad Winston is, he is still going to be trying to force passes in to Evans. This trade might help you in the short term while TY is gone, but you will end up regretting it by the end of the season.

Exactly when the playoffs come for your fantasy, you will be down a solid receiver. By that time winston will grow with evans and become even better than luck > Johnson as he will be number #2 again. I also believe that if winston doesn't start playing better by week 8 they will bring in another QB which will be obviously better than winston, because he sucks.

Show us a screenie of your whole lineup + bench.

fc345d0a8e633295dc4bbdbc61def875.png

This is my lineup, my RB are stacked, my WR are above average and my defense is the best in the league IMO + great kicker because giants can't score. QB is average, nothing special.