Muffins [FREE] Oak/Teak Plank Maker! [No Requirements] [Good Money] [Newest Muffins Engine] [Version: Kitkat 2.0]

Muffins

Also I start this in east Varrock bank with oak logs and cash in inventory and it just sits there says walking to sawmill.

Edit: Nvm I was trying to test didn't have a full inventory of logs and had an axe in my inventory. I filled up inventory with logs and put axe away and it started running will update with progress.

Edited by brandonmw420
  • Like 1

Great job! Tried this for like 12 hours and only problem I noticed was that, from time to time, it would get stuck at bank doors. When it gets stuck, it has turned the camera so that it cant see the bank and it just stays there. When I manually turn the camera 180 degrees, it starts working again.

I've gotten stuck here and at the sawmill operator screen when about to convert into oak planks it gets caught there time to time. 

Great job! Tried this for like 12 hours and only problem I noticed was that, from time to time, it would get stuck at bank doors. When it gets stuck, it has turned the camera so that it cant see the bank and it just stays there. When I manually turn the camera 180 degrees, it starts working again.

ill do a hotfix of this :) any idea on the GP/hr?

I've gotten stuck here and at the sawmill operator screen when about to convert into oak planks it gets caught there time to time. 

ill do a hotfix of this smile.png any idea on the GP/hr?

Yeah but I don't wanna say it cause next thing ya know oak planks are worth ~$300 lmao, buttttt about 90-100k /h, which is really good for no requirements so when they ban this acct I can go right back to it. 

Also I found it cost 80-100k gp/h to run so if you plan on running the script for x amount of hours just plan accordingly.