How to afk guthans or spash for 6 hours (Guide)

Chuckle

Basic Info

On the 10/09/2016 jagex released a update which "removed" splashing and afk guthans from the game.

The macanics they used was a anti interaction timer which stops your player from interacting with anything if you have not interacted with the client within a certain timeframe

I have ran various tests on multiple accounts to see how long it actually is...  this timer is 20 minutes

How to get around this (single instance)

An auto clicker set to 19 mins clickin anywhere in the invent slot will keep your player active and reset the timer.

DO NOT USE A AUTO CLICKER

I have tested this and works fine,  However it is detectable can get a 2 day ban for macroing (cant get a perm ban unless caught twice)

On further tests i found that keyboard input also resets the timer

so a auto typing program with a random invertval will make this undetectable

use keyboard recording software and add 15-19 min delays (its usually in ms so 100000 is 16.6 mins as a guide)

2ea24ed1cb921d04482324ddd81e952d.png

I am using ghost control free trail but again there are multiple on google

i recorded 20 space bar hits and 20 delete hits mixed 1 after another then added the delays 90000-100000 each

its only like 18 key strokes every 6 hours so its very very safe

How to get around this use multiple RS accounts and still be able to use your PC

A big problem with using a auto typer is that it uses your computers mouse, making the computer unusable whilst running

to get around this you will need to creat virtual machines within your computer

sounds complicated but really its easy

There is a brilliant guide you can find in google if you type "rid minimise your client" but i will explain it quickly here aswell

You will want a program called oracle virtual box (oracle that make java)

Its a basic virtual machine program and more importantly its FREE

Once you have it downloaded you will need a OS, there are plenty of stripped down versions of windows 95 avaliable online and they use very little pc resorces so i would go for one of them. I am using one called TinyBots.iso but there are loads

Once you have both of them create a VM using the OS and virtual box

you will get something that looks like this

4ef9f8b909c5e68dcad615dd84fc6316.gif

install oldschool and and a key stroke recorder that has editable timers and reset your accounts

fb7d10a3015bcb3fb723f18043ccc016.png

Final product

d1a513cb797a7c9c8a7480ee1256056e.png

• Like 5

Nice guide but you could always write a script which moves the camera, pretty much the same thing tongue.png

yeah that would work aswell

im making maxed accounts though, and each one has over 120m of gear so tying to avoid botting if possible

i dont think you could get banned from a camera input script though that could be useful :P

Thanks for another amazing guide chuckle QwPha8E.png

Love the effort. 

You've been one of my idol botters since your 1b/day post back in 2k11 happy.png

wub.png

yeah that would work aswell

im making maxed accounts though, and each one has over 120m of gear so tying to avoid botting if possible

i dont think you could get banned from a camera input script though that could be useful tongue.png

wub.png

I got banned for using a script that turned the camera, it was just a test but the account was called "i only stand" and it was banned after a week of standing in F2P, no mouse inputs only camera turning