New items along with sailing? HYPE

cutvision

Guys, I'm voting yes for this shit.

s33q3xz.png

I honestly think the dragon warhammer is somewhat useless? I mean, I've never seen anyone actually use anything because statius warhammer in rs3 xD

The sword would be nice though, for unquested people that can't use dragon scimitar.

and BEST OF ALL DRAGON CROSSBOW! I'm looking up for this one, I hope it's comparable to the armadyl cbow if not better and actually cheaper than the armadyl cbow xD

RIP rcb.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the update and all the new additions, I love sailing.. I'd LOVE PVP sailing, that shit would be awesome but it'd be more of a pirate game LOL (which I like)

I'm kinda sad about the new crafting items because they're all 89+ crafting to do sadly :(

Sailing not gonna pass tho

But whyyy D:

I wan't it.

People voted for Zeah,  ._.

Either way, I do think that sailing would be amazing. Also it should be added to rs3.

It's a big thing not just  "a skill" It'd be more than that, it's like a whole new aspect to the game if developed properly. For Example.. Pirates of the Caribbean Online was huge and Sailing itself was one of the mayor things there.

Imagine a new RuneScape ad with Sailing in it :o Explore new continents, slay shit! kill that kraken

seriously? why the fuck would you vote no? im not calling you out specifically because there are others here that are saying "i voted no." is there a reason you dont want to see new development in the game? 

It's killing the idea of OSRS. Within time, ideas like this will lead to another mob crying for the "old runescape" once again.

As a business decision, it seems counter-intuitive. Rather than OSRS be a ressurection of a previous time in RuneScape, they are taking it as another attempt at the game. With updates like this, the idea that brought OSRS to existance is deteriorating. It may bring a new community of players (which is somewhat doubtful, seeing how Jagex doesn't market OSRS as games are commonly advertised).

Long story short, some people don't like change, and it doesn't seem as if OSRS gets enough outside attention (outside of RS in general; not marketed independently) to bring in enough new faces to cover the ones that may leave. From a business perspective, OSRS has become a desperate attempt at resurecting the game by adding enough content to remove the idea of a "previous runescape" (it's more like a different version of RS now, especially with updates like this).

I like new features, but not in a situation where it's counter-productive (killing off the motive that made OSRS what it is: people didn't like certain updates, so they had the option to go back to a previous version of rs)

Edited by fixthissite
  • Like 1

It's killing the idea of OSRS. Within time, ideas like this will lead to another mob crying for the "old runescape" once again.

As a business decision, it seems counter-intuitive. Rather than OSRS be a ressurection of a previous time in RuneScape, they are taking it as another attempt at the game. With updates like this, the idea that brought OSRS to existance is deteriorating. It may bring a new community of players (which is somewhat doubtful, seeing how Jagex doesn't market OSRS as games are commonly advertised).

Long story short, some people don't like change, and it doesn't seem as if OSRS gets enough outside attention (outside of RS in general; not marketed independently) to bring in enough new faces to cover the ones that may leave. From a business perspective, OSRS has become a desperate attempt at resurecting the game by adding enough content to remove the idea of a "previous runescape" (it's more like a different version of RS now, especially with updates like this).

I like new features, but not in a situation where it's counter-productive (killing off the motive that made OSRS what it is: people didn't like certain updates, so they had the option to go back to a previous version of rs)

Then again..

Zeah

?