Why I'm going to Prison over Jagex ( 8 Years )

Will

I don't think you're understanding how serious this is.

Jagex have sent people to jail before and you can't just hide behind a pixelated-safety net.
You had the same I.P address as the opposed hacker? which makes your allegation VERY hard to prove.
But, at least take a few steps in the right direction.....
Delete all your youtube videos, esp the ones of you smoking pot and becoming a muslim lol? how do you think that makes you look to people?

and lastly, delete this post. It is NOT doing you no favours.

I hope if you are innocent, that a judge/lawyer can see that and help you out.

• Like 4

Probably not the smartest thing posting all the details over a public forum too.

*Edit* They can use anything you say online as evidence against you.

Why does It matter ? I'm posting this because I'm ashamed that jagex have Done I did nothing wrong this wasn't me as I stated.

HELLL YEAH OP.

I did 29 Months in out in North Florida Correctional Facility named Rayford. Over some pills and a stolen gun lol.

You're going over fucking runescape lol. I still have my DOC Id too.

Bottom line, Prison is cake. Mind your business, make sure money is on your books, and DONT pay "rent" to people.

Oh I know it's a walk in the park I've been too a military prison Colchester for awol. My plan is to sell tobacco as that's currency in prison over here.

I don't think you're understanding how serious this is.

Jagex have sent people to jail before and you can't just hide behind a pixelated-safety net.

You had the same I.P address as the opposed hacker? which makes your allegation VERY hard to prove.

But, at least take a few steps in the right direction.....

Delete all your youtube videos, esp the ones of you smoking pot and becoming a muslim lol? how do you think that makes you look to people?

and lastly, delete this post. It is NOT doing you no favours.

I hope if you are innocent, that a judge/lawyer can see that and help you out.

As I stated and always will and always have this was not me... It was simply a trojan/rat. .. They gained acess to my account using my computer... and gained information about me on my website. I'm hated around most place's websites so clearly someone has a vandetta against me.

Why does It matter ? I'm posting this because I'm ashamed that jagex have Done I did nothing wrong this wasn't me as I stated.

Oh I know it's a walk in the park I've been too a military prison Colchester for awol. My plan is to sell tobacco as that's currency in prison over here.

As I stated and always will and always have this was not me... It was simply a trojan/rat. .. They gained acess to my account using my computer... and gained information about me on my website. I'm hated around most place's websites so clearly someone has a vandetta against me.

YESSIR!! haha. Tobacco and instant coffee is basically money. The camp i was in, 1 Cig could be broken down into 3 parts and sold for basically anything you wanted lol. I paid for alot of of the tattoos have now, with fucking Cigarettes. Ha. Prison.

I just feel bad for you OP.  Although shits not fun, its life lost being incarcerated.

Thats the shitty part.