Need help for Blitz rusher or range gmaul

tixum

Hello fellow osbot members..

Im starting a new account, gonna be f2p to start with and then i wanna make it a blitz rusher og range gmaul.

BUT I got a question! :)

If i train it f2p to 40 attack, and then quest for all dt quests etc and rfd to mith gloves etc for pures...

What is my attack gonna be afterwards? im scared if its gonna be 51+ so im waiting to train 40 attack f2p

Your best bet would be to train the mage and strength f2p while leaving 1 def/att/range.

You want to completely level your att off questing if you plan on going that route, as an obby mauler though you want 1-5 attack. With both account types you want to level your range completely off of cannon, and only going as high as 85 range and mage.

nah just start your account p2p and do waterfall, death plateau, tree gnome village, fight arena, the grand tree (and mountain daughter, vampire slayer if you care enough) 

if your goal is to be a f2p account then a gmaul rusher you will want low hp so your str level can be higher than your opponents.  I'd recommend barb fishing to 70+ str then pest control