Dispute against Fruity

kcrowland2

Disputed member: Fruity

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75949-75-defence-65-strength-1-attack-mauler-for-sale/

Explanation: I havent played much in the last week or so because of college, went to get on my account to sell some gold for beer money and I am greeted by the account password being change.

Evidence:

https://gyazo.com/23a8c005940f81ac6ed79b796550cf88

No clue whos info that is, I can post more proof If you'd like.

Hellos,

To start with I have not recovered the account and if honest sort of forgot about it. That being said I'm pre sure that's the account I bought off @Triumf and sold off after a week.
When making the post about selling the account I stated I was not the original owner and since you sent the pm yesterday i have informed @Triumf about the recoverey and he has said he is 100% the original owner.

Me asking Triumf:

4d729a8ad7258c828e0c9b92c26ee784.png

Thread i made while selling (when i sold the account i changed it all to SOLD :/ not sure if you can see old versions?):

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75949-75-defence-65-strength-1-attack-mauler-for-sale/

Feedbacks showing buying/selling:

jVi42k3.png

qmwFdgG.png

I have sent @Triumf a message on skype asking him to recover the account so that i can hand it back to the above.

If there is anything else. let me know.

Fruity

Hey guys, I would just like to start this post by stating that I have had nothing to do with recovering this account. I would not risk my rep, nor would I even contemplate stealing an account.

Now getting on to your issue, I would really like to help you out with getting your account back! however every time I attempt a recovery, it sends an instant email to me saying that the recovery has been denied ... That is using the automate recovery system without an attached email.

If there are any other ways to try and access the account I would be willing to help. 
Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I would just like to start this post by stating that I have had nothing to do with recovering this account. I would not risk my rep, nor would I even contemplate stealing an account.

Now getting on to your issue, I would really like to help you out with getting your account back! however every time I attempt a recovery, it sends an instant email to me saying that the recovery has been denied ... That is using the automate recovery system without an attached email.

If there are any other ways to try and access the account I would be willing to help. 

Thanks.

Did you try claiming it was hacked?

yes I have tried every type of recovery, email was hijacked, forgot password, no access to email, someone changed email address .. the lot always just get instant denied.

From my knowledgeable with account recoveries; Are you Recovering from the IP that the account was created on, if not, the appeal will be instantly denied.

yes I have tried every type of recovery, email was hijacked, forgot password, no access to email, someone changed email address .. the lot always just get instant denied.

Then you are not the original owner and you lied about it... Alot of people lie about being original owner just to make the sell of an account go faster. If you were the 'legit' owner, then you wouldnt have any trouble because they ask for alot of questions like zip code, names, membership info, last isp and etc. 

• Like 1

Then you are not the original owner and you lied about it... Alot of people lie about being original owner just to make the sell of an account go faster. If you were the 'legit' owner, then you wouldnt have any trouble because they ask for alot of questions like zip code, names, membership info, last isp and etc. 

Well then something else is going on here, don't go accusing me of lying about the account not being mine just so I could sell it quickly. This was one of the very first accounts I have ever created, It was created in my very first week ever of playing the game. Since then I have changed ISP's and have not remembered the creation IP address. The zip code is the same. The names ever accociated with the account have all been added to the appeal. Membership info: I have never been a member on this account until OSRS. And that was purchased through bonds, so there has never been any information to attach to the account regarding membership details. 

Please don't go around accusing people of doing wrong, but try and assist/aid to find a solution.

Thanks

• Like 2

You can still get the account back if you got everything else right besides the isp. Isp isnt the only thing that determines if you're the original owner.

Firstly, I'm strating my reply with this: 

From my knowledgeable with account recoveries; Are you Recovering from the IP that the account was created on, if not, the appeal will be instantly denied.

Now, I do not have much knowledge on this, but I am really trying.

Secondly, please, stop trying to make me look like a bad person? I have stated that I am trying my absolute hardest to get it back for him. If you have any advice, then please share it. Otherwise you are wasting mine and everybody else involved with this thread's time. 

Firstly, I'm strating my reply with this:

Now, I do not have much knowledge on this, but I am really trying.

Secondly, please, stop trying to make me look like a bad person? I have stated that I am trying my absolute hardest to get it back for him. If you have any advice, then please share it. Otherwise you are wasting mine and everybody else involved with this thread's time.

If you can't get the account back, a refund is in order since you're responsible as the original owner.

If you can't get the account back, a refund is in order since you're responsible as the original owner.

WHAT??? I did not sell the account to him? Even though I am the original owner of the account, why would I be liable for it when I was not the one who sold the account to him? It is not my fault that the account has been hijacked from him. Who is to say that there is not a third party that has hijacked the account? 

And how do you know that he hasn't just set an email on it and is claiming it was stolen just for a refund pay out? I would not risk my reputation on recovering an account that I have already sold. That's just stupid ...