Dispute against Rambo Red Bar

Fruity

Disputed member:

@Rambo Red Bar

Thread Link:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/80202-wtb-maxed-melee-fire-cape-barrows-gloves-dont-say-offer/

Explanation:

He talks to me in the chatbox saying he has an account to may be interested in, after trying to buy an account for a while without any luck was fairly happy to finaly get something. we agree on a price of 150m for a almost Maxed Main with Barrows Gloves and Fire cape and a pure with Mith Glovea and a firecape with the following stats:

As of yet the pure has not been recovered or marked as stolen but the main has been and i am unable to access it. I try to recover and the email has been changed from mine. We used @jackshow as the middle man and he can verify i paid the 150m.

Screenshots in hidden post

b0ee29bf970772fdb661a488d5b1fa02.png

The account got locked, i didnt recover it. however i am in the process of recovering it for fruity, the pker is also fine. the email has been reverted back to mine as it got locked for "hijack?" ask fruity he knows he got the message but atm its locked and i sent of ticket just keeps reverting me to http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Community_-_Locked_Accounts

UPDATE:

On pm he has said he tried to recover with no luck atm, he has stated he is 100% the original owner and should be able to get the account. Even though i don't have the account and Rambo says he doesn't have it either someone has been on the account and has been leveling up Crafting.

Not sure how long this should take as never had to do this.

@Fruity

So, neither of you claim to be leveling the account, even though Rambo said he is the original owner...?

Yup :s also it does look like the email has gone back to what it was originally and that email looks like the username for the pure. in my opinion i thought if the email is attached it wouldnt be that hard to get it back.

6824a3cd871028e9ba7d2ac425230309.png

If the account isnt going to be recovered anytime soon would be amazing to get a refund as i had the account for 3 days and did like 100k xp on it if that.

@Fruity

Yup :s also it does look like the email has gone back to what it was originally and that email looks like the username for the pure. in my opinion i thought if the email is attached it wouldnt be that hard to get it back.

6824a3cd871028e9ba7d2ac425230309.png

If the account isnt going to be recovered anytime soon would be amazing to get a refund as i had the account for 3 days and did like 100k xp on it if that.

@Fruity

I agree that it shouldn't be too hard to recover since he claims to be the only owner and he has not tried to recover the account from you, after it being sold.

Though, if not possible, I do believe that a refund would be most fair. Please keep us up to date with any new information regarding the status of the account.

• Like 3

If it matters, I once bought an account from Rambo, got it banned and he messaged me that he got it back and proceeded to give it to me, while he did have the chance to keep it without me knowing...

Is quiet nice to know, thank you! me fingers are still crossed ^^

@Fruity

• Like 1

Any updates or new information?

1663362c3c3b0f40eaa940069fd56b02.png

He has offered to work something out as a refund as he can not get the account back. At the time of buying the account the deal was 125m for the main 25m for the pure. as the pure has not been recovered and i do not believe he will recover the pure i don't wish to get a refund on it. 

As for the amount to refund i don't want to say 125m to be honest as i think 25m for the pure was a good deal and if Rambo is telling the truth about loosing the account it would be too much off a loss for him. Maybe something around 75m (half) - 100m ish? Opinions would be nice.

@Fruity

1663362c3c3b0f40eaa940069fd56b02.png

He has offered to work something out as a refund as he can not get the account back. At the time of buying the account the deal was 125m for the main 25m for the pure. as the pure has not been recovered and i do not believe he will recover the pure i don't wish to get a refund on it. 

As for the amount to refund i don't want to say 125m to be honest as i think 25m for the pure was a good deal and if Rambo is telling the truth about loosing the account it would be too much off a loss for him. Maybe something around 75m (half) - 100m ish? Opinions would be nice.

@Fruity

A refund of 125M is in order, but it's all up to you if you're willing to accept less.