Luring Clan

Dieze

Breaking the rules by botting is much different than taking money off another human player.

I've never understood how lurers or high level clans enjoy sitting in the wildy or sitting there talking to someone for 3 hours just to make a few mil off of them. You mentioned above that you made about 50m a week by luring, which is only about 7m a day (Likely split between people). How is this better than other (bottable) money making methonds?

I don't speak to people for hours to bs them for a few mill, the method I use takes 5 mins max. If someone goes into dangerous areas for hope of making a bit of money from someone they've known for less than 10 minutes, then that's them being greedy, and there is no denying that fact

I explicitly tell the individuals I lure not to go in the wild, yet they do and lose money as I have an account waiting.

I don't have any remorse for those that are greedy and end up losing their money. Like stakers that get cleaned. The wild ditch is there for a reason. What happens north of there is fair game

Luring is for cunts , OP is a cunt.

Haters gonna hate.

You don't know me, RS is a game, I play it how I want to play it.

Cunt

I have quite a lot of acconts. And im quite active as a player also :>

I've been luring quite alot with my mates but they all left now too so i haven't been luring for about a year or so, but still got it :)

Feel free to send me a pm if you'd like to invite me to your clan, I bet we'd make a hell of a team together.

I'll share you with my thoughts and plans also, because I think we both know the key to success when it comes to luring, and partnership ;).

Have a good one :)

I have quite a lot of acconts. And im quite active as a player also :>

I've been luring quite alot with my mates but they all left now too so i haven't been luring for about a year or so, but still got it :)

Feel free to send me a pm if you'd like to invite me to your clan, I bet we'd make a hell of a team together.

I'll share you with my thoughts and plans also, because I think we both know the key to success when it comes to luring, and partnership ;).

Have a good one :)

Added you on Skype and sent pm

I would be interested in this, I used to lure a long time ago on Runescape was more of a killer but I was a talker a couple of times. I loved to lure on RSPS though lmfao after I quit Rs for a while.

I recently had my main account "lole" banned which would've been perfect but 105 cb :/ so I would have to be a talker for now until I get my stats up a little bit more.