Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Well the mouse outside thing is just 1 line of code, I can easily re-add it I guess, I only removed it after I found out the mouse (except clicking) doesn't actually play a factor in bans. I have a nice antiban algorithm which I can also add which I made for my newer scripts, I will convert it over to this script

BTW guys, restock mode is finally done, finished adding all the fletch items to GE support (even multi supply items e.g. bowstring and unfinished bows).

Going to add a 1-55 auto pilot mode and then publish this update ;)

I have also coded a nice eefficiency system, in the next update the bot will have an option to right click hover the bank while fletching for faster banking ^^ :)

Edit: I suppose the update above also makes the bot more humanlike :o

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I will make ESC mode a checkbox in the new update, some users have set key binds which may confuse the ESC mode detection code (a few users asked about esc mode too) so it will be forced in the next update I guess ^^ :D

can't wait until latest version goes live ^^ :D loadsa new features there ;)

• Like 1

I am almost done with the update - I'm working on adding the 1-55 auto button and then I will publish the update ASAP ^^ biggrin.png Right now I only perfected re-stock mode for a single task, I still need to make it so it works with task mode

Here is a preview of the next update: (setup was: buy 2k logs -> fletch into headless arrows -> restock) ended up doing 2 whole re-supplies before stopping the script :D

I made it so if an item doesn't get bought, the bot will wait and move mouse/camera while waiting to avoid logging out

4WL71Nc.png
8sDUjPa.png

• Like 1

I am almost done with the update - I'm working on adding the 1-55 auto button and then I will publish the update ASAP ^^ biggrin.png Right now I only perfected re-stock mode for a single task, I still need to make it so it works with task mode

Here is a preview of the next update: (setup was: buy 2k logs -> fletch into headless arrows -> restock) ended up doing 2 whole re-supplies before stopping the script biggrin.png

I made it so if an item doesn't get bought, the bot will wait and move mouse/camera while waiting to avoid logging out

4WL71Nc.png

8sDUjPa.png

Looking good as usual Czar. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

New update! Version 0.25

GE mode is finally here! (BETA)

I have added a quick instruction before starting the script, a window will popup and explain how it works.

If stringing bows, make sure you have the same amount of bows and bowstrings, otherwise the bot can get confused.

Also, price setting will be added in the next update, I need to remodel the entire setup window to add a few boxes for Buy Price, Sell price.

Atm the bot will just click the +5% button multiple times (don't worry GE will automatically buy the lowest offer, e.g. if you buy for 1k ea and somebody sells 200gp ea, it will buy at 200gp ea) and sell product at 1gp (it will sell at the highest price, don't worry)

1-55 Mode works perfect, but you need to enter the tasks manually for now, until I re-model the setup interface (next update)

Please note this feature is experimental - If there are any bug reports related to GE mode, PM.

Gallery:

Started at level 36 fletching
WBa2MUf.png
6COwcZZ.png
almost at 60 fletching:
GPNrRKW.png

All of this was done with just 1 setup, and a stack of cash. The bot bought all the supplies at each new task and fletched them successfully

• Like 2

New update! Version 0.25

GE mode is finally here! (BETA)

I have added a quick instruction before starting the script, a window will popup and explain how it works.

If stringing bows, make sure you have the same amount of bows and bowstrings, otherwise the bot can get confused.

Also, price setting will be added in the next update, I need to remodel the entire setup window to add a few boxes for Buy Price, Sell price.

Atm the bot will just click the +5% button multiple times (don't worry GE will automatically buy the lowest offer, e.g. if you buy for 1k ea and somebody sells 200gp ea, it will buy at 200gp ea) and sell product at 1gp (it will sell at the highest price, don't worry)

1-55 Mode works perfect, but you need to enter the tasks manually for now, until I re-model the setup interface (next update)

Please note this feature is experimental - If there are any bug reports related to GE mode, PM.

Gallery:

Started at level 36 fletching

WBa2MUf.png

6COwcZZ.png

almost at 60 fletching:

GPNrRKW.png

All of this was done with just 1 setup, and a stack of cash. The bot bought all the supplies at each new task and fletched them successfully

Can i have a trial to use this ? IT LOOKS SICK AS FUCK!!!!!

• Like 1

Done good luck, trial should be activated ASAP

And wow, GE mode is actually very profitable, made already 10m profit and over 85 fletching by doing nothing lmfao. Started with 400k cash on this account lol ^^ :D

Ah v0.24 is still there, just checked control panel. The trial will be 48hr while they update the script to v0.25

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Done good luck, trial should be activated ASAP

And wow, GE mode is actually very profitable, made already 10m profit and over 85 fletching by doing nothing lmfao. Started with 400k cash on this account lol ^^ biggrin.png

Ah v0.24 is still there, just checked control panel. The trial will be 48hr while they update the script to v0.25

trial please?

• Like 1