Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Make sure you hook mirror mode correctly, it banks perfectly fine tongue.png

To clarify; make sure your RS account isn't logged in when hooking mirror mode, otherwise no items/objects/npcs will be detected whatsoever

That is a mirror-only issue, let me know if you didn't use mirror mode. It's a common mistake in OSBot, happens for all other scripts :P

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Script works perfectly fine, please don't correlate script functionality with bans.

Today was an RS update, and today there was a mass ban wave. As I have mentioned many times before, botting on mondays = BAD idea

Im assumming when you fixed the broken stringing the other day by removing the logout function when i actually did run out of supplies it just afk'ed leading to ban.

• Like 1

Great script! Ran very smooth and knocked out 28k bows cut before i got a 2 day ban. Ban was like 99.9% my fault, I did those over two days (7.5 hours 2 days ago w/o a break, and then yesterday I did about 1.5 hours then a 4 hour break and then got 6 more hours in before the ban was issued.)

I think the only thing I saw that I might recommend is that when you are cutting logs, after it enters the amount to cut, the mouse sits in the same place every single time. Maybe have it do an exp check or go off screen sometimes too? I understand that isn't the biggest problem in the world and probably last on your to-do list with this script, but i feel subtle changes here and there can go a long way.

Thank you for such an awesome script! This was the first script I used here on OSBot and it has given me an amazing first impression! Will be using on my ironman whenever I can get around to cutting all of the logs :P

• Like 1

Thank you for the feedback :D

I will make the mouse move off screen if you want, but RS only checks mouse clicks, and not mouse positions, so they don't know where the mouse is until you actually click. Don't worry too much about the mouse ;). As for the xp checking, I initially thought of doing that but then I realized that checking XP is exactly what a bot would do (even humans do it) but with bots, the action can be detected through patterns, so I avoided it completely.

Delete jagexcache and random.dat and change ip (if possible) and resume botting.

If you ever get perm banned I am currently giving free membership bonds to any user which owns a Czar/Perfect script :D

• Like 1