Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Hello Czar! I love your scripts!!! I Have bought your Perfect chopper bot WHICH IS FLAWLESS THANK YOU almost 90 woodcuttin in 4 days... An you're range guild bot. AWESOME BOT. I heard you do buy 2 get one free? I was wondering if i could possibly get the fletching one? seeming i have 30k maples from woodcuttin on your bot :). THANKS message me soon!

• Like 1

My banking is fine.

Czar I was going to post you a 8 hour log earlier and pulled a blonde moment. I stopped the script before screenshotting lol. ^.^

I am loving all your scripts. I have been using this script for last couple days and currently 92 fletch. smile.png

I dont mean to keep bugging you about this, but any chance you have had time to work on that Hide Tanning/Alching?

Also Czar! What's a guy have to do to request an amazing runecrafting script from you? <3

Seeing as how you have the best scripts on the site, it would only make sense to come to you... :p

Edited by NotMature
  • Like 1

Hide tanning and alching, for magic script or for fletching script? (or both? tongue.png)

I am currently planning a way to make a system which supports multiple actions in between tasks, not only for that feature, but for many other features in future planned scripts that I have, in order to innovate with scripts and offer more features biggrin.png

e.g. for my thieving script some users also wanted to alch inbetween thieving, which prompted me to get started ASAP since it's in popular demand.

I would say the feature will be implemented by the next 2 versions (max) smile.png

@BagelBites - usually for the czarscript deal I need proof that you purchased 2 bots, but I don't want to keep users waiting, so I have activated the script, good luck mate :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Czar i have purchased you range guild script and perftct fleshcrawlers script. i heard that you give a free script if you purchase two. can i have your woodcutting script please. Thanks so much in advance. If you need proof i will send you screen shots or what ever you ask for. Please activate the woodcutting script for me asap

• Like 1

Got a 2 day ban for using it for like six hours all together. Definitely not worth buying sad.png No offense to the creator but it was easily detected apparently.

I completely disagree. This is very much so worth buying. I have been running this script for over 50+ hours. I have gone from 1-93 fletching with this script. Without sounding horrible, it has to be something you are doing wrong. 

Hide tanning and alching, for magic script or for fletching script? (or both? tongue.png)

I am currently planning a way to make a system which supports multiple actions in between tasks, not only for that feature, but for many other features in future planned scripts that I have, in order to innovate with scripts and offer more features biggrin.png

e.g. for my thieving script some users also wanted to alch inbetween thieving, which prompted me to get started ASAP since it's in popular demand.

I would say the feature will be implemented by the next 2 versions (max) smile.png

@BagelBites - usually for the czarscript deal I need proof that you purchased 2 bots, but I don't want to keep users waiting, so I have activated the script, good luck mate biggrin.png

For the mage script, or both, dont make a difference to me :)

This is awesome, you are the best Czar. I cannot wait.

What about a runecrafting script? Any chance you are working on one or could be? ^.^

Banking seems to be broken, not sure if it's a problem with the script or the client

I might have ran into your problem late last night. Script was running fine then suddenly script starting crashing when it opened the bank. I tried restarting script with no luck. Althought i started it back up this morning anf everything seems to be working fine. 

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO