Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Easily detected? In a bank? Nice try there tongue.png

Here is a quote:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

Hi Czar, the script isnt working for me atm. When I start it, it will withdraw the 14 bs and 14 yew bows (u), use the bowstring on the bow but then it just freezes.. On the rare occasion it does make the bows, it just freezes once the inv is finished! Here is the log for the latter scenrio:

22 APIs loaded
Checking [Perfect Fletcher 2 (DEV)], received [0.0]
Perfect Fletcher 2 (DEV) init()
ready
BUTTON IS CLICKED KEK
Normal mode
bank_booth sleep
Withdrawn 1: [bow string] x [14].
Withdrawn 1: [Yew longbow (u)] x [14].
bank_deposit sleep
bank sleep
Price added to item [1777].
Price added to item [66].

Any ideas?
  • Like 1

An update will be placed ASAP, make sure to use a bank which is normal (ge, varrock, falador etc, don't go to some weird npc bank or something that is not ordinary :P)

EDIT:

New Update!

Version 0.18

- Fixed banking bug

- Fixed stringing bug

update will be live within a few hours, don't post until the script shows 0.18, as I have made many improvements and efficiency features ! biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Got a 2 day ban for using it for like six hours all together. Definitely not worth buying sad.png No offense to the creator but it was easily detected apparently.

I was also banned, doing this for 10 hours at G.E. with break handler (2 hours of botting / 1 hour break). And I was wearing items which needs to complete some quests to wear and stuff.

Also I'm playing smart, doing quests time-to-time and levelling skills by hand as well.

Thankfully it was only 2 day ban, so it was probably another bot hunt by some no-lifer moderator. And now for some strange reason.. I don't have fletching script in my SDN.. mellow.png

It's still the best script for fletching though! laugh.png

• Like 1

Fletching is one of the few scripts which is very low banrate, the only way you can get banned is by being silly and botting 24/7 tongue.png, or by using a free script for 9999 hours then start fletching..  tongue.png

^ Just a message to potential buyers who are now worried because of that ban post biggrin.png

edit: also, refresh scripts, the fletcher should be there

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

That makes sense Czar.

I haven't used free scripts and I haven't run the fletching script for 24/7 though.

As far as I've read on the internet, using free scripts usually might result in permanent ban - which means their anti-bot system detects the bot. In my case, it was 2 day ban and I've also read that there are those bot hunters who just look out for suspicious players and ban them for 2 days. Funny thing is that I always monitor my bot and keep the public tab active to see, if anyone asks me something. As far as I saw, no-one was talking to me, so I don't know. I would still say, that this script has low ban rate, just because in my case, I wasn't banned by their system but instead by their moderators.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO