What to do with my only pure? 1200 Total-84QP

cutvision

kIIFRh9.png

Got this account and it's my only account (That I actually use, not bot). This is my pure, my main, my first account almost 10 years of age.. NEVER been botted

I kinda got to the point were I'm not being able to do certain things (PVM, big money method which include defense, etc).

I really like being a pure because of the prestige and all that feels nice but I'm not really a good pker.. I don't have the stats either. But it's my only account and I'm being limited by it. You don't really see many "Pure Mains" which is kinda my goal here.

I've been considering going to Intiate pures or maybe Zerker before doing the last step of going all in on defense levels and forget about cb n shit. Any suggestions?

Edited by cutvision

I've had an Intiate pure before, they are good but mainly for pking. Zerker pure opens up lots more closed doors, and you can PK and PVM on those.

I say zerker.

Would Initiate or 43 prayer open doors as well? Just bored of the 1def PVM

I don't really feel like going to as a zerker right now, at least not until I've worked out most of the requirement quests.

I'd train your strength/range/mage higher. your non combat stats are great though

edit: stay 1 def aswell dude

I know my combat stats suck. But I'm just tired of only being able to go and kill flesh crawlers or like minotaurs.

I really want to go out there and be able to kill more stuff and do slayer more efficiently rather than getting destroyed by vampire tasks lol.

• Like 1