Moderate Ban

UltraRapidFeeder

Today I logged in and saw I had a 2 day ban for botting.

I really don't know how I got it, I was botting smithing in varrock with a proxy, in mirror mode, using breaks (I don't even know if breaks are helpful)

By the way, does this mean the proxy is flagged?

It probably isn't recommended to bot again on this account because of the "If you commit the offence again you will be banned permanently." message

If it's a nice account get 100 post count and sell it will go cheaper cuz of ban.....but u can put that gp towards a new account with no bans just make sure u train the new account for like a week by hand before botting again

I wasn't planning on botting on the account after 85 smithing, but I only got to 83.... Don't want to do the last 2 levels

Today I logged in and saw I had a 2 day ban for botting.

I really don't know how I got it, I was botting smithing in varrock with a proxy, in mirror mode, using breaks (I don't even know if breaks are helpful)

By the way, does this mean the proxy is flagged?

It probably isn't recommended to bot again on this account because of the "If you commit the offence again you will be banned permanently." message

Had the same on an account of mine.. I keep botting the exact same thing I botted when getting banned :).. Have been doing it for 3 days now still no ban. Made over 20m profit.. which would just add up to the ~100m profit this account made for me .. I wont even care if I get banned cuz I have an other account ready in no time :P..  This accounts has a couple 99's if you were wondering if it was good ;)

Had the same on an account of mine.. I keep botting the exact same thing I botted when getting banned smile.png.. Have been doing it for 3 days now still no ban. Made over 20m profit.. which would just add up to the ~100m profit this account made for me .. I wont even care if I get banned cuz I have an other account ready in no time tongue.png..  This accounts has a couple 99's if you were wondering if it was good wink.png

But if I would buy a new proxy and use it and then bot again, its actually a fresh account? (with fresh I mean, not been detected for botting)

But if I would buy a new proxy and use it and then bot again, its actually a fresh account? (with fresh I mean, not been detected for botting)

No the account will still be detected. The old IP is flagged though, if you log it into another IP, that one will also be flagged too. You're screwed either way on that account my friend. Just keep on botting it and trade all its money off.

No the account will still be detected. The old IP is flagged though, if you log it into another IP, that one will also be flagged too. You're screwed either way on that account my friend. Just keep on botting it and trade all its money off.

Crap, I needed 2 more smithing levels and I would stop botting the account, It's 8 hours of botting. I don't know if I want to risk it :o