Agility Bots Are Getting Hit Hard

nyan

I use a tracking website to track the gains I make on my ironman and I've noticed that my rank in agility keeps going up by 2-5 ranks everyday from doing absolutely nothing. I am 80 (edit 81) agility and I haven't received any agility exp in almost 2 weeks and my rank has gone up by over 40 (on the ironman high scores not normal high scores). The only reason I can see this happening from is bans. So be careful if you choose to bot agility.

ps.

I'm sure the number of bans gets bigger as you move down in levels. There are only 250 people that are 81+ and there used to be 300.

xBffJHu.jpg

edit:

I meant 81+ I don't even know my own stats gf.

Edited by Shiny

Agility isn't even high bann rate lately ...

True it may not be as high as other things, i was mainly commenting on the fact that there has been a lot of higher level bans. Taking something from 300 to 250 in over a couple weeks is pretty scary imo. 1 in 6 people got banned. That's high enough of a ban rate for me.

Just sayin dat's wrong brotherman. 

I meant 81 agility. i didn't even realize i was 81, point still stands though, i have not trained it in over 2 weeks and i will say again, the numbers i quoted were from IRONMAN HIGHSCORES

I6ocMMa.jpg

I use a tracking website to track the gains I make on my ironman and I've noticed that my rank in agility keeps going up by 2-5 ranks everyday from doing absolutely nothing. I am 80 (edit 81) agility and I haven't received any agility exp in almost 2 weeks and my rank has gone up by over 40 (on the ironman high scores not normal high scores). The only reason I can see this happening from is bans. So be careful if you choose to bot agility.

ps.

I'm sure the number of bans gets bigger as you move down in levels. There are only 250 people that are 81+ and there used to be 300.

xBffJHu.jpg

edit:

I meant 81+ I don't even know my own stats gf.

I have seen this recently aswell!