Khal Yak Slayer

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

It's not broken at all, just 1 person feels like not to do effort to READ ..

Have fun! biggrin.png

Khaleesi

It doesn't actually bring more than 2 potions, I have said typed in 7-10 of a potion. It only brings 2 and I rechecked to make sure I havent missed anything

It's not broken at all, just 1 person feels like not to do effort to READ ..

Have fun! biggrin.png

Khaleesi

yo it doesn't bring out the x amount u want to combat potions including sup combat. just brings 2

It doesn't bring out more pots after done.....

Could you make it bring more than 2 super combat? Also if it runs out of potiont it will bring more, currently it brings banks if out of food which is pointless

How do I add this to my scripts? I just bought the script

refresh the scripts or restart the client :D

This script is flawless, i've had no problems with it so far the past 2 days. 

i have a question though, if you were to bot about 8-10m combat exp, is it better to just do it as fast as possible? (like 15-18 hours in a day) just to get it over with or spread the hours out more?

I don't really have any idea about it :( sorry

i'm sure other people can help you out!

This script is flawless, i've had no problems with it so far the past 2 days. 

i have a question though, if you were to bot about 8-10m combat exp, is it better to just do it as fast as possible? (like 15-18 hours in a day) just to get it over with or spread the hours out more?

I think its better to spread it out, i noticed when i babysat my main i wasn't reported once and used a very good script (Perfect Magic) i got banned on it for 2 days. I think the only reason that happened was because i was getting a shitload of exp (stun alching) for like 10 hours a day, which flagged my account.

I'd say the only way to get banned is getting extreme amounts of exp a day/botting extreme amount of hours a day or just getting busted manually by a mod.

Edited by powerfox92
  • Like 1

Hey Khaleesi, I was wondering if the script supported weapon swapping for special attacks? I.e. Train using Dragon Scim, Swap to Dragon Battleaxe, do special for stat boosts, change back? 

All in all, it's running pretty well. I've botted quite a lot over the last few days. The one comment I'd have about it is that it doesn't seem to play very friendly with the break manager. The break manager will attempt to log out, but because it was in combat <10 seconds ago, it can't break. It doesn't really bother me because I typically don't bot for long periods unattended anyway. 

Hey Khaleesi, I was wondering if the script supported weapon swapping for special attacks? I.e. Train using Dragon Scim, Swap to Dragon Battleaxe, do special for stat boosts, change back? 

All in all, it's running pretty well. I've botted quite a lot over the last few days. The one comment I'd have about it is that it doesn't seem to play very friendly with the break manager. The break manager will attempt to log out, but because it was in combat <10 seconds ago, it can't break. It doesn't really bother me because I typically don't bot for long periods unattended anyway. 

Ya it does swap to spec and swaps back after biggrin.png

I'll see if I can do something about the break manager thing!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Yak Slayer