Khal Yak Slayer

Khaleesi

Damn this must be the best combat script i've ever used for the xp/hr, hope the ban rates are as satisfactory as the results the scripts giving smile.png

Hey you should put an anti-ban feature where it checks the xp every once in a while. Just a thought, but been using your script for a while now. Thanks smile.png

Would defo be nice to see some anti ban features put in like random mouse movements, switching to quest tabs, friends lists, checking xp, mouse moving off the screen randomly, using double specs instead of usin specs at 25% every time, i know im not a scripter but surely these features would help the ban rate and would be a nice thing to add considering its a prem script

Heres a nice proggy btw, 56k xp/hr only a short one but the xp/hr is amazing can get a 99 skill here in no time, i mean im only 77 str and getting 56k xp with a sara sword ph, cant complain at all, the proggy at top was at 76 str with a dragon long

yaks.png

Edited by Ben Osborne

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Yak Slayer