Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

Not sure why, but it just enters and leaves the cyclops room. Sometimes it'll attack 1, but ends up leaving before the kill.

Manually did a few kills and got a defender, it's working as normal now. Looks like the issue was just because I didn't have any defender yet?

Edited by margison

14 hours ago, margison said:

Not sure why, but it just enters and leaves the cyclops room. Sometimes it'll attack 1, but ends up leaving before the kill.

Manually did a few kills and got a defender, it's working as normal now. Looks like the issue was just because I didn't have any defender yet?

uhm, shouldn't matter, did you select you already had a defender by any chance?

2 minutes ago, margison said:

Honestly can't remember, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened. I just left the settings as default.

Would explain why it worked after manually getting a defender.

ya I'm not sure either. Well if it's working now all good!
If you encouter something like this again, let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure why but it banked the bronze defender along with the mithril armor after it ran out of food killing cyclops and just took out more food.  Had nothing in offhand don't know why it didn't just equip it.  Can you change that please?  And is it supposed to go from defender to defender all the way to rune and then you have to stop the script and change it to dragon?  How does the game know when the bot picks up a defender to release the next tier?

1 hour ago, Crazeysniper said:

Not sure why but it banked the bronze defender along with the mithril armor after it ran out of food killing cyclops and just took out more food.  Had nothing in offhand don't know why it didn't just equip it.  Can you change that please?  And is it supposed to go from defender to defender all the way to rune and then you have to stop the script and change it to dragon?  How does the game know when the bot picks up a defender to release the next tier?

Because it's made to not equip the defenders, it will keep it in the inventory :) it will go from bronze to dragon in 1 go, just start at and let it do it's thing.
The game knows what defender to drop when you enter the room with a certain defender.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...