Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there! Not a huge deal but I figured it was worth mentioning... When I pull out 2 attack potions, 2 strength potions, and 2 def potions ( all norms and not super), the bot tends to use all three potions correctly until it has taken 1 swig of each def potion. From there, it will use attack and strength potions normally and continually leave my def potions at 3 doses left for each one (started with 4 for all). Does this make sense? So when it comes time to bank all my attack and strength potions have been used appropriately but my def pots always have 3 doses left in each. 

No biggy, but I figured it is worth mentioning. I love all your scripts (I think I have like 5 now) Thanks!

Edited by bigmike013

22 hours ago, bigmike013 said:

Hey there! Not a huge deal but I figured it was worth mentioning... When I pull out 2 attack potions, 2 strength potions, and 2 def potions ( all norms and not super), the bot tends to use all three potions correctly until it has taken 1 swig of each def potion. From there, it will use attack and strength potions normally and continually leave my def potions at 3 doses left for each one (started with 4 for all). Does this make sense? So when it comes time to bank all my attack and strength potions have been used appropriately but my def pots always have 3 doses left in each. 

No biggy, but I figured it is worth mentioning. I love all your scripts (I think I have like 5 now) Thanks!

Whats your your combat levels ? attack, strength and defence?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 3:43 AM, 07ETHFarmer said:

@Khaleesi Would you be able to add CLI support, stop on dragon defender and enable auto retaliate when it's off? When using any special attack weapon while your auto retaliate is disabled will cause you to get beat to death. 

I will put the CLI thing on my todo list and I will addd a check for the auto retaliate right now