good cheap gaming laptop ?

Well I want to buy a laptop I can start bringing to work with me so I can go hard on the botting all night. But I want to cap my budget at like 500$ I know not much but honestly all I'm gonna really use it for is botting, no other hardcore games

So any suggestions to a good cheap reliable laptop ?

thanks.

Im with Oliver. Computers are better for everyday use, aswell as botting.

With $500 you can build a pretty solid rig, but if you pumped your budget up to say 600 ish, the improvement is real.

Ive got a computer in the waiting. Ordering the parts every time i get paid. Spent about £300($450) atm

Edit: Heres a similar build to mine. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8tmWsY

Edited by Wishy

"good cheap gaming laptop"? I'm not sure if they exist, laptops are overpriced if your buying one for gaming. under $500 laptop you will struggle getting 60 fps on max settings on a game like csgo. However, if medium settings is fine for you in games like that and your buying a laptop for botting which is still stupid bcs pcs are stronger and cheaper then I'd suggest getting a intel cpu laptop. Intel pentium dual core cpu with 4gb+ ram should do the trick. I have a toshiba satellite laptop with an intel pentium b960 dual core cpu at 2.2 ghz and it can run 2 bots fine and possibly 3 if i push it. Keep in mind my laptop is around £300 = $500 Hope i helped some how.

Edited by mehmet keven

My intentions aren't to be gaming at home lol, I want to get a laptop I can bring to work every night and bot every night. So a computer is out of the question !

I wouldn't go with a laptop.

Buy a normal computer, its cheaper and has more power

a computer sounds nice but im looking for a laptop as I will only be gaming during my daily night shifts ( it has to be portable, so a pc is a no go )

Im with Oliver. Computers are better for everyday use, aswell as botting.

With $500 you can build a pretty solid rig, but if you pumped your budget up to say 600 ish, the improvement is real.

Ive got a computer in the waiting. Ordering the parts every time i get paid. Spent about £300($450) atm

Edit: Heres a similar build to mine. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8tmWsY

yeah I don't care about computers, I'm only looking to game at work which means I need a laptop to bring here. Laptops are way cheaper now a days than they use to be ! thanks to all these new tablets. a lot of laptops go for 200$ . Basically I need to know what kind of specs the laptop should require for me to safely bot like two accounts at a time. your comment definitely helped out. thanks sir. so it's all about the ram and the ?

"good cheap gaming laptop"? I'm not sure if they exist, laptops are overpriced if your buying one for gaming. under $500 laptop you will struggle getting 60 fps on max settings on a game like csgo. However, if medium settings is fine for you in games like that and your buying a laptop for botting which is still stupid bcs pcs are stronger and cheaper then I'd suggest getting a intel cpu laptop. Intel pentium dual core cpu with 4gb+ ram should do the trick. I have a toshiba satellite laptop with an intel pentium b960 dual core cpu at 2.2 ghz and it can run 2 bots fine and possibly 3 if i push it. Keep in mind my laptop is around £300 = $500 Hope i helped some how.

thanks a lot !

Use Computer Universe website!

Best prices by far!

My intentions aren't to be gaming at home lol, I want to get a laptop I can bring to work every night and bot every night. So a computer is out of the question !

a computer sounds nice but im looking for a laptop as I will only be gaming during my daily night shifts ( it has to be portable, so a pc is a no go )

yeah I don't care about computers, I'm only looking to game at work which means I need a laptop to bring here. Laptops are way cheaper now a days than they use to be ! thanks to all these new tablets. a lot of laptops go for 200$ . Basically I need to know what kind of specs the laptop should require for me to safely bot like two accounts at a time. your comment definitely helped out. thanks sir. so it's all about the ram and the ?

thanks a lot !

NP, glad to help you out :)