Request a free script now!

Botre

Id love to see a bot that could deliver rune/pure essence to a desired character standing at the runecrafting altar of your choice(by telling the bot to trade to that specific player). To clarify the account at the altar would never bot only those bots delivering rune/pure essence and receiving noted rune/pure essence in return would be botting.

There would be no requirements other than having membership. Also if the script could support multiple runners(like 5) that'd be really great.

I really want 99 runecrafting on my main without getting banned.

I'm deffo going to look into this later (6 in the morning right now and I need some sleepz).

Might start working on an air rune prototype tomorrow (if you could hit me up with a throw-away account with an air tally and another account with some regular rune ess laters that'd be really helpful :x).

Not sure if I would make this free (especially for the higher tier runes) but we'll see :D 

• Like 1

I'm deffo going to look into this later (6 in the morning right now and I need some sleepz).

Might start working on an air rune prototype tomorrow (if you could hit me up with a throw-away account with an air tally and another account with some regular rune ess laters that'd be really helpful :x).

Not sure if I would make this free (especially for the higher tier runes) but we'll see biggrin.png

That's really fantastic to hear =).

I mostly want it for lava runes(so really just have the runner get pure essence to fire altar). It'd be really cool if it had duel ring support so it could go from cwars to fire altar and back and forth. Just imagine five accounts or so going at it for an hour that'd be roughly 250k runecrafting xp an hour! Of course using this method(also known as master/slave runecrafting) would be insane for gold farming too if done with higher tie runes.

I will have to buy a bond, but if you could make this(especially fire altar support for lava runes, and id get to use it) that'd be worth it =). Actually, I just realized since air runes are able to be made in f2p I could just give you any two random accounts I have(I have plenty of fresh ones from last year never really used). I am going to bed now myself, so we'll talk about it later.

I mostly want it for lava runes(so really just have the runner get pure essence to fire altar). It'd be really cool if it had duel ring support so it could go from cwars to fire altar and back and forth. Just imagine five accounts or so going at it for an hour that'd be roughly 250k runecrafting xp an hour! Of course using this method(also known as master/slave runecrafting) would be insane for gold farming too if done with higher tie runes.

I will have to buy a bond, but if you could make this(especially fire altar support for lava runes, and id get to use it) that'd be worth it =). Actually, I just realized since air runes are able to be made in f2p I could just give you any two random accounts I have(I have plenty of fresh ones from last year never really used). I am going to bed now myself, so we'll talk about it later.

i support this. its an amazing way to get xp/goldfarm

• Like 1

Once I get a framework down (which I can easily do with any alter, so F2P would be fine), adding new altars becomes just a question of plugging in data :D Pm me if you are able to throw at least 2 testing accounts at me :D

• Like 1

Id love to see a bot that could deliver rune/pure essence to a desired character standing at the runecrafting altar of your choice(by telling the bot to trade to that specific player). To clarify the account at the altar would never bot only those bots delivering rune/pure essence and receiving noted rune/pure essence in return would be botting.

There would be no requirements other than having membership. Also if the script could support multiple runners(like 5) that'd be really great.

I really want 99 runecrafting on my main without getting banned.

thats a very good idea bro i would also like that! got 93 runecrafting on my main would be great money.