Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

43f4f2bdcb7c586245950f4506d76f4b.png

It's back. I feel like it's because the map isn't fully loaded yet, the next tile I walk to loads the next portion of the map (forgot what it's called). If you stand on that tile and walk towards it you'll see what I mean, the little black parts on the map that are yet to be updated. 

Luckily I was watching when this happened and moved it forward a bit and it continued.

• Like 1

43f4f2bdcb7c586245950f4506d76f4b.png

It's back. I feel like it's because the map isn't fully loaded yet, the next tile I walk to loads the next portion of the map (forgot what it's called). If you stand on that tile and walk towards it you'll see what I mean, the little black parts on the map that are yet to be updated. 

Luckily I was watching when this happened and moved it forward a bit and it continued.

Very well. I tried using OSBot's new webwalker to fix this, but apparently it has issues with these situations. I'll write a hack around it and push today

• Like 1

Very well. I tried using OSBot's new webwalker to fix this, but apparently it has issues with these situations. I'll write a hack around it and push today

Sorry if I seem annoying lol just trying to help out. ^.^ I know how hard it can be to find bugs that screw the whole thing up. :x

Edited by GoldenGates

Sorry if I seem annoying lol just trying to help out. ^.^ I know how hard it can be to find bugs that screw the whole thing up. :x

Nah I'm annoyed because I know what the problem is (which you nailed on the head by the way), I fixed it, and then an API update breaks my fix with webwalking. And then webwalking doesn't even handle that situation properly, forcing me to find another fix. You can see why I'm upset I'm sure.

Don't worry though, it will be fixed by tonight.

testing now! looks good so far biggrin.png

I am still confused about the min stack size

for arrows how do i do it?

It's used to make it so that you don't pick up lone arrows.

If you want to pick up all arrows, just use 1. If you only want to pick up arrow stacks that have at least 5 arrows, for example, you can put 5.