Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Just got it now, hope it works good like during my trial. smile.png

Edit: Got stuck between Barb Village and Edgeville when walking to SS (Walking_to_SS status) so I walked to the SS and it clicked the tunnel itself and traversed the rest fine. Should be looked into since it was there for 3 minutes at least. ._.

Edit 2: Watched it for an hour+ till next bank and it worked fine then. Not sure what hiccup caused that.

Edited by GoldenGates
  • Like 1

Just got it now, hope it works good like during my trial. smile.png

Edit: Got stuck between Barb Village and Edgeville when walking to SS (Walking_to_SS status) so I walked to the SS and it clicked the tunnel itself and traversed the rest fine. Should be looked into since it was there for 3 minutes at least. ._.

Edit 2: Watched it for an hour+ till next bank and it worked fine then. Not sure what hiccup caused that.

Interesting... lemme know if it happens again and I'll run it on my acc until it get stuck. Hopefully it was a rare event.

Happened again:

fc9b62deb8ccf0dc8c728d59ca67ebcc.png

Only happens when:

1. I start at Edgeville bank with no food

My settings are at 3rd level North spider room with food as Trout

After that it works great.

Edit: Happened again, for sure it's a persisting issue. I can teamview if you can't figure it out.

Edited by GoldenGates

Happened again:

fc9b62deb8ccf0dc8c728d59ca67ebcc.png

Only happens when:

1. I start at Edgeville bank with no food

My settings are at 3rd level North spider room with food as Trout

After that it works great.

Edit: Happened again, for sure it's a persisting issue. I can teamview if you can't figure it out.

Thanks for the details, I will test it out with that setting exactly :)

• Like 1

any advice on areas in the stronghold to bot? i want to get my stats up to 70/70/70 on my accounts. just got chained banned on all my 3 members accounts after only 1 day of botting yesterday..gonna give this another go with a new account.

Sorry to hear that mate. I'd recommend Minotaurs on the first level to start, then flesh crawlers on the second level, then spiders on the third level.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that mate. I'd recommend Minotaurs on the first level to start, then flesh crawlers on the second level, then spiders on the third level.

Isn't flesh crawlers a banning hotspot? Was thinking of alternatives like zombie/minotaurs(lvl28). I got banned while botting the lvl28 minotaurs. Think it was my fault cause i botted 3 accounts on the same ip and same place for 12 hours. Love your script though its flawless

Ended up just buying it.  Working out so far, averaging 65k xp/h at spiders and I've botted 9 hours straight and 7 hours straight so far.

Gd script

Great :D don't get banned though, glad you're enjoying the script!

0b0d945adc4e13909d6d97693a743178.png

No complaints this version. smile.png

Although I have one question, what's the best gear to use for controlled at Spiders?

Awesome, thanks for reporting back and helping me debug :) I'm not sure but I think whip is probably good.

Isn't flesh crawlers a banning hotspot? Was thinking of alternatives like zombie/minotaurs(lvl28). I got banned while botting the lvl28 minotaurs. Think it was my fault cause i botted 3 accounts on the same ip and same place for 12 hours. Love your script though its flawless

Probably. I don't bot much so i don't know

Good proggy so far smile.png

Glad to hear! :D

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold