Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Glad to hear smile.png

I'm about to buy your script but I have a few questions:

1) When trying to go through doors in the stronghold, the first option is always clicked, resulting in the wrong answer several times until it finally reaches the question where the first option in the dialogue box is the right answer. I've heard this was an issue with mirror client from other scripters however I recently tried a script that didn't seem to have this issue on mirror?

2) The bot sometiemes gets stuck trying to spam click the black space in the minimap in the stronghold to try run there and doesn't get the correct path

3) What specific antiban features are included?

4) Would I be able to have a final trial before purchase to test out these few bugs I experienced when I was running the bot on my trial. If not a 24 hour, just a 6 hour one please.

Thank you in advance.

I'm about to buy your script but I have a few questions:

1) When trying to go through doors in the stronghold, the first option is always clicked, resulting in the wrong answer several times until it finally reaches the question where the first option in the dialogue box is the right answer. I've heard this was an issue with mirror client from other scripters however I recently tried a script that didn't seem to have this issue on mirror?

2) The bot sometiemes gets stuck trying to spam click the black space in the minimap in the stronghold to try run there and doesn't get the correct path

3) What specific antiban features are included?

4) Would I be able to have a final trial before purchase to test out these few bugs I experienced when I was running the bot on my trial. If not a 24 hour, just a 6 hour one please.

Thank you in advance.

These are all problems with the mirror client. The mirror client is HIGHLY BUGGY at the moment. There's nothing I or any other script can do about this.

Why is it counting my pots as loot? Also, took a bit to set it up....was having trouble getting to the spot. Kept clicking black area, standing in the same spot not moving etc. Finally got it to work somehow...

7jNSDrw.png

edit : okay it just almost died walking back to level 2 flesh crawlers. got me down to 9 hp, thankfully i caught it before it died. it gets stuck in the maze with the zombies and cannot find its way through unless i do it manually. help please. very disappointed considering all the good reviews i read for this script...

Edited by Matt2k15

Why is it counting my pots as loot? Also, took a bit to set it up....was having trouble getting to the spot. Kept clicking black area, standing in the same spot not moving etc. Finally got it to work somehow...

7jNSDrw.png

edit : okay it just almost died walking back to level 2 flesh crawlers. got me down to 9 hp, thankfully i caught it before it died. it gets stuck in the maze with the zombies and cannot find its way through unless i do it manually. help please. very disappointed considering all the good reviews i read for this script...

As I said in the post right above yours...

Don't use the mirror client, it's very buggy right now. Theres' nothing I can do about that

Did you read what I posted right above your post? If not, why do I bother posting lol

Don't use the mirror client, it's very buggy right now.

I don't want to risk my account getting banned even more then it is already at risk though sad.png. Has the mirror client always been this buggy? What does the ban rate look like using the normal mode with this script?

Edited by Matt2k15

I don't want to risk my account getting banned even more then it is already at risk though sad.png. Has the mirror client always been this buggy? What does the ban rate look like using the normal mode with this script?

No, it's gotten buggy recently.

Nobody knows the ban rates, it's impossible to obtain ban rates for any script without significant statistical analysis. Yes users have gotten banned using my script. Yes, there have been users who haven't gotten banned. Nobody knows the ban rate though.

this is one of the best combat scripts here the attacks and clicks are very clear and fast only thing to improve is maybe the safe zone but i dont use it even and i have the feeling that combat skills have a lower ban rate than other skills

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by improving the safezone? :)

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by improving the safezone? smile.png

it moves late to his safe spot so the player gets damage until it moves and when is it there it attacks randomly monsters and not the same one he attacked before and then he gets lured out of his spot but there is anyway not so many safe spots in stronghold of security

it moves late to his safe spot so the player gets damage until it moves and when is it there it attacks randomly monsters and not the same one he attacked before and then he gets lured out of his spot but there is anyway not so many safe spots in stronghold of security

Hmm I have attempted to correct for this, but I've been unable to do much better :( I'm pretty sure with OSBot methods the way they are it's going to be hard to do much better

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold