Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

is there a problem with the looting currently? I'm ranging and I have my bronze arrow in the loot table and then have them checked in misc. tab and have them on high priority; and still won't loot. 

Uhm I don't have an issue with it, can you try to restart the script?

Script getting stuck walking back to the bank. Cursor just sits on "toggle run" 

Can you try to restart and see if it still gets stuck?

Could I get a trial?

Done

Great script! Will buy!

Is there a way to add some sort of even leveling?

for example 30 attack 24 strength 32 defense. The script would train up the strength to 32 switch to attack and at first go to 32 but then go 5 levels higher. Then the cycle repeats so that all the combat skills are within 5 levels of each other. 

Hey, i bought your script recently and i LIKE it, i wouldn't say i love it but heres a bug or something that i've noticed. When you have,"Eat at what hp?" i'll put 10, and it'll eat randomly, like at 3hp at 13, 7, why is that? ive died bc of this, i watch my bots to see how they are. could you please fix, and another thing, when i have loot enabled, it'll pickup bones even though they arent in my loot list? why is that?

Hey, i bought your script recently and i LIKE it, i wouldn't say i love it but heres a bug or something that i've noticed. When you have,"Eat at what hp?" i'll put 10, and it'll eat randomly, like at 3hp at 13, 7, why is that? ive died bc of this, i watch my bots to see how they are. could you please fix, and another thing, when i have loot enabled, it'll pickup bones even though they arent in my loot list? why is that?

I would put your hitpoints higher.

I would assume it's to prevent it from being botlike. No human eats at the same hp every time when training. 

It probably eats within a certain range of 10 hitpoints.

EDIT: Still gets stuck running to the edgeville bank and just hovers over "toggle run" 

Edited by transmission

I would assume it's to prevent it from being botlike. No human eats at the same hp every time when training. 

EDIT: Still gets stuck running to the edgeville bank and just hovers over "toggle run" 

I don't have that problem, i can run this script for HOURS, and wont have any problems.

ALTHOUGH, when then script tries to go through the doors in the stronghold, the bot repeats itself when the door asks the questions. 99.99% of people would know the right answer, but somehow the bot doesn't? It gets answers wrong 2-3 times before being able to walk thru the door. seems kind of bot like to me, but otherwise the bot is decent.  More Human-Like is being able to keep your guy/girl moving in the game. It stops at random places while walking to the bank. Just about every time it goes into the bank it stops. and waits a few seconds to click 'Bank'. To ME that seems kinda bot like. IDK that could very well just be me. 

Edited by Grab40sNuts

I don't have that problem, i can run this script for HOURS, and wont have any problems.

ALTHOUGH, when then script tries to go through the doors in the stronghold, the bot repeats itself when the door asks the questions. 99.99% of people would know the right answer, but somehow the bot doesn't? It gets answers wrong 2-3 times before being able to walk thru the door. seems kind of bot like to me, but otherwise the bot is decent.  More Human-Like is being able to keep your guy/girl moving in the game. It stops at random places while walking to the bank. Just about every time it goes into the bank it stops. and waits a few seconds to click 'Bank'. To ME that seems kinda bot like. IDK that could very well just be me. 

I don't have the problem with the Edgeville bank, at al.. Weird. With the answer thing: I think that system is in place, because human's tend to skip over the question, and just make mistakes / errors in answering them, thus being human-like. Not sure if this is intentional in the script, though.

No, I've had exact the same question to Khaleesi a few weeks earlier, and he said whenever you are at 5HP, or a little below, the script would automatically eat. 

I don't have the problem with the Edgeville bank, at al.. Weird. With the answer thing: I think that system is in place, because human's tend to skip over the question, and just make mistakes / errors in answering them, thus being human-like. Not sure if this is intentional in the script, though.

No, I've had exact the same question to Khaleesi a few weeks earlier, and he said whenever you are at 5HP, or a little below, the script would automatically eat. 

The eating is randomized, but it will always eat at a minium of 5 hp.

Yo, Could I get a trial please?

Enojy!

Will take a loook at the hover issue :/

Did it enable run already or not?

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold