Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Did you enter the correct name and amount?

Yeah mate, even tried using B2P, it withdrew the tabs, then proceeded to fight mobs until it would need to heal but wouldnt loot bones (yes bones were on the loot list, it appeared to do this automatically when I entered peach but I tried again by manually entering it); and because it didn't loot the bones, it didnt use the tab and then logs.

Yeah mate, even tried using B2P, it withdrew the tabs, then proceeded to fight mobs until it would need to heal but wouldnt loot bones (yes bones were on the loot list, it appeared to do this automatically when I entered peach but I tried again by manually entering it); and because it didn't loot the bones, it didnt use the tab and then logs.

I'll take a look at it, going to reworkt he food system anyway.

It's still using erics code, need t orework some of it.

Will keep you up to date on the updates!

Khaleesi

Hey so is this script working again because i thinking about buying it for flesh crawlers, and is this also a good way that I can get 94 mage cheap if i just mage at ankous?

The script should be working, if anything doesn't work just message me and I'll update it :)

I gave you a 24 hour trial so you can test it.

Please provide me some feedback!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

The script should be working, if anything doesn't work just message me and I'll update it smile.png

I gave you a 24 hour trial so you can test it.

Please provide me some feedback!

Khaleesi

I will asap after i run for a bit thank you!

I love the script and I will be buying it tomorrow whenever i get out of classes

• Like 1

Currently using the trail, I'm noticing it having issues answeringredients questions. It just select the first option over and over till the right it gets it right. Scared to used currently. After 2 hours I check the bot and it's stuck trying to bank at spiders. Clicking the second door.

Edited by Thebots

Currently using the trail, I'm noticing it having issues answeringredients questions. It just select the first option over and over till the right it gets it right. Scared to used currently. After 2 hours I check the bot and it's stuck trying to bank at spiders. Clicking the second door.

Using mirror?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold