APA AIO Smither

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 1.14

• Added support for iron Oil lantern frames!

~apa

Just bought, looks great and runs smoothly but something seems to be broken.

Ring of forging support appears to continue smelting the iron bars after the ring breaks until you bank.

Edit: Using mirror mode running at al-kharid it did bout 112 bars and just stood near the bank entrance for about 38 minutes (i was outside)

something broken? +1 happened again after smelting the bars it ran up outside the bank and just stands there

Also: Is it possible to not auto-log out when you manually stop the script? Its ok when the script stops by itself due to some error.

---

hope my input helps

Edited by qlael50

Just bought, looks great and runs smoothly but something seems to be broken.

Ring of forging support appears to continue smelting the iron bars after the ring breaks until you bank.

Edit: Using mirror mode running at al-kharid it did bout 112 bars and just stood near the bank entrance for about 38 minutes (i was outside)

something broken? +1 happened again after smelting the bars it ran up outside the bank and just stands there

Also: Is it possible to not auto-log out when you manually stop the script? Its ok when the script stops by itself due to some error.

---

hope my input helps

For ring of forgings, it will do this when the first ring breaks. But it won't for any other rings. the reason for this is the charge for your first ring may not line up to the trip count. If you dont want this to happen, break the ring to reset the counter.

As for getting stuck, its strange that it does this... it may just be a mirror mode thing, but where abouts does it stand still?

if this issue persists i'd suggest switching to a different furnace for the time being

~apa

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

Due to todays OSBot update, scripts are no longer to write or read from files outside of your OSBot data folder. Previously, all images and information was cached into a folder inside the OSBot folder (but outside of the data folder). This is the reason the script was failing to start - it failed to read your saved data eg cached images and/or saved gui settings from your file system.

This script update, V1.15, has migrated all saved data into your User/x/OSBot/data folder.

Expect the script to take a few seconds to start up while the data is re-cached! smile.png

Sorry for any inconveniences caused,

~apa

UPDATE!

Due to todays OSBot update, scripts are no longer to write or read from files outside of your OSBot data folder. Previously, all images and information was cached into a folder inside the OSBot folder (but outside of the data folder). This is the reason the script was failing to start - it failed to read your saved data eg cached images and/or saved gui settings from your file system.

This script update, V1.15, has migrated all saved data into your User/x/OSBot/data folder.

Expect the script to take a few seconds to start up while the data is re-cached! smile.png

Sorry for any inconveniences caused,

~apa

Hey would it be possible to make it so it uses up all the bars even if there's only a few left? Logs out if there's less than an inventory or something I think, but I try to put in exact numbers for bars.

Also could there be an option to turn on/off logging off after smithing all the bars? Just a slight annoyance of having to log on again after for the next phase since there's no progressive leveling option.

Would like to buy asap.