APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Does this script support making cannonballs from ores?

Indirectly yes, but not in 1 step.

The script can make steel bars from the required ores and then you can stop the script and set it up to make cannonballs from those ores, but it cannot make them all in 1 trip, if that's what you were hoping for. Sorry!

~apa

may I get a 24hr trial please. I tried the other Smithing scrip "extreme agility" horrible script very slow. very bad at click. In varrock it would smith the bars and then it would go to farthest bank slot to bank not the closet . IN Varrock West bank in would go to the one all the way towards .g.e and not the one closest to the anvil

may I get a 24hr trial please. I tried the other Smithing scrip "extreme agility" horrible script very slow. very bad at click. In varrock it would smith the bars and then it would go to farthest bank slot to bank not the closet . IN Varrock West bank in would go to the one all the way towards .g.e and not the one closest to the anvil

could I please have a trail smile.png

Looks like the automated trial system gave you guys trials early this morning. Enjoy! :)

Bought the script just now ^^

Is it possible you can add simulate mouse offscreen feature while smithing cballs?(althought I do enjoy watching the mouse overlay) Preferably aside from the current antiban.

Maybe add another slider "how often during loads to keep mouse offscreen" or s/t like that 

Also please remove the auto logout after script is terminated manually x.x

It's easy to hit the logout button but logging in again is a pain with bot accounts

Just some feature requests

script is flawless biggrin.png

Edited by Huz

Bought the script just now ^^

Is it possible you can add simulate mouse offscreen feature while smithing cballs?(althought I do enjoy watching the mouse overlay) Preferably aside from the current antiban.

Maybe add another slider "how often during loads to keep mouse offscreen" or s/t like that 

Also please remove the auto logout after script is terminated manually x.x

It's easy to hit the logout button but logging in again is a pain with bot accounts

Just some feature requests

script is flawless biggrin.png

Hey :)  glad it's working well.

The logging out thing is so that the data for the dynamic signatures can be sent to the remote server because sometimes the script logs out before running the onExit loop hence the dynamic signature data cannot be sent. However with my later scripts i've been caching the data so I can add a feature for that in an update hopefulyl this weekend (it's exams for me through until tuesday next week so i've been pretty focussed on them). As for the mouse movement feature, it's an interesting idea however the current antiban should already prioritise moving the mouse outside of screen. The mouse will move out of the canvas, however the cursor animation will still run as the code requires the cursor to be within the game screen canvas to render, so it may be hard to tell when the script is moving the mouse out of the screen but it certainly does! :)

~apa

Hey :) glad it's working well.

The logging out thing is so that the data for the dynamic signatures can be sent to the remote server because sometimes the script logs out before running the onExit loop hence the dynamic signature data cannot be sent. However with my later scripts i've been caching the data so I can add a feature for that in an update hopefulyl this weekend (it's exams for me through until tuesday next week so i've been pretty focussed on them). As for the mouse movement feature, it's an interesting idea however the current antiban should already prioritise moving the mouse outside of screen. The mouse will move out of the canvas, however the cursor animation will still run as the code requires the cursor to be within the game screen canvas to render, so it may be hard to tell when the script is moving the mouse out of the screen but it certainly does! :)

~apa

Oh Ok np, take a look at it when you can. Also do you mind adding use x amt of steel bars for cannonballs. I have a large # of bars and don't want to smith all of them at once.

Although I'm now realizing that using client breaks would also work with a bit lower accuracy for now. But doesn't seem like it will take a lot of time to implement.

Oh Ok np, take a look at it when you can. Also do you mind adding use x amt of steel bars for cannonballs. I have a large # of bars and don't want to smith all of them at once.

Although I'm now realizing that using client breaks would also work with a bit lower accuracy for now. But doesn't seem like it will take a lot of time to implement.

That certainly wouldn't be too hard to implement, however I really don't want to clutter the gui much more. Also, as you said breaks are a thing :). I'll think it over however no promises. If I do end up finding a neat way to implement it, it should be out over the weekend or early next week.

• Like 1

Hey Apaec, would it be possible to add the ability to make Gold Amulets with the script?

Unfortunately I think that ventures into the realm of crafting haha; I know that there's a few AIO crafters on the SDN that support it though! :) I was tempted to make my own spin on an AIO crafter some time actually... But sadly I probably won't input it into this script as it would require alot of changes to the interface and would technically not be smithing ;)

~apa