APA AIO Smither

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.  Been noticing an issue for example making cannonballs and the character is in the process ofmaking the cannonballs but it will reclick on the furnace to start the smiting process all over again. Sometimes it will do it 2-3 times an inventory of bars. Happens kinda often.

Edited by osrs42

On 1/3/2019 at 7:13 PM, osrs42 said:

Hello.  Been noticing an issue for example making cannonballs and the character is in the process ofmaking the cannonballs but it will reclick on the furnace to start the smiting process all over again. Sometimes it will do it 2-3 times an inventory of bars. Happens kinda often.

Hey,

This is a little worrying, thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure what the cause of this could be as I tested the timing quite thoroughly. It could be to do with latency fluctuations, or cpu throttling. To this end, you may find the script runs smoother on Stealth Injection if you're currently using mirror?

Best

Apa

1 hour ago, heheimpro said:

Can you make emerald rings with this script?

Unfortunately not - that would fall under the crafting category.

You can, however, smelt the gold bars required with this script.

-Apa

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

This is a little worrying, thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure what the cause of this could be as I tested the timing quite thoroughly. It could be to do with latency fluctuations, or cpu throttling. To this end, you may find the script runs smoother on Stealth Injection if you're currently using mirror?

Best

Apa

I am running the script on a dedicated server if that matters through a proxy.  And I had all 5 accounts running stealth injection.  I will try it again in a few minutes to see if any results change.  But before I had 5 accounts running it and all 5 on different proxies had the issue.

12 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

I am running the script on a dedicated server if that matters through a proxy.  And I had all 5 accounts running stealth injection.  I will try it again in a few minutes to see if any results change.  But before I had 5 accounts running it and all 5 on different proxies had the issue.

Hmm, it could be CPU issues depending on the resources available with your dedicated server. Not sure. I'll see if I can re-create the issue on my end.

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Best

Apa

Unfortunately not - that would fall under the crafting category.

You can, however, smelt the gold bars required with this script.

-Apa

My apologies, I had a major brain fart when I sent that LOL. Thanks buddy :)

10 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

yes im using low CPU mode

Ah, that'll be why - when you throttle the resources for any script, you can expect it not to run as smoothly.

If you disable this option, you should find that the script will behave as expected :)

I'd strongly suggest against using it altogether (no matter which script you use), unless you really need to cram in more bots at the high expense of reduced script reliability.

Best

Apa

• 2 weeks later...