APA AIO Smither

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

@Apaec

[ERROR][Bot #1][05/07 05:29:49 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at uk.co.ramyun.smither.a.CoN.b(cb:48)
    at uk.co.ramyun.smither.g.aux.C(gc:220)
    at uk.co.ramyun.smither.g.NuL.b(rc:120)
    at uk.co.ramyun.smither.core.Main.onLoop(bc:121)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ph:114)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 05:29:50 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Get that error when the bot walks to anvil from bank, doesn't seem to affect how the script works though.

8 hours ago, Joliter said:

@Apaec

Get that error when the bot walks to anvil from bank, doesn't seem to affect how the script works though.

Hmm, ok - thanks for letting me know. This is related to my door handling system, perhaps the nature of the door in Yanille anvil has changed? I will investigate. While it's not affecting the effectiveness of the script though, i'll pop it a little lower down on the priority list!!

Apa

• Like 1

Hiya, using the cannonball part of the script.... can I make some suggestions to improve it? 

At the moment, it's using the steel bars with the furnace which is an unnescessary step, and quite bot like. I think it's essential that this should be changed. 

A more efficient method of making cannonballs I have found is to use noted steel bars on the bank (mouse can hover over bank from inside the forge and R click in preparation for the last steel bar to finish), click "yes" to un note them (Mouse can pre-empt the yes dialogue whilst running to bank and also turn camera to see forge at the same time), then click on forge, and clicking on cannonballs. This is a very simple method, only requiring 5 mouse clicks (or 4 with a keyboard press),  and 2.3k per hour cannonballs. Your script does about 2-2.1k at present. 

Manually doing this method, there is just 10 seconds from final bar smelted to clicking "smelt all cannonballs".

11 hours ago, Arabaesque said:

Hiya, using the cannonball part of the script.... can I make some suggestions to improve it? 

At the moment, it's using the steel bars with the furnace which is an unnescessary step, and quite bot like. I think it's essential that this should be changed. 

A more efficient method of making cannonballs I have found is to use noted steel bars on the bank (mouse can hover over bank from inside the forge and R click in preparation for the last steel bar to finish), click "yes" to un note them (Mouse can pre-empt the yes dialogue whilst running to bank and also turn camera to see forge at the same time), then click on forge, and clicking on cannonballs. This is a very simple method, only requiring 5 mouse clicks (or 4 with a keyboard press),  and 2.3k per hour cannonballs. Your script does about 2-2.1k at present. 

Manually doing this method, there is just 10 seconds from final bar smelted to clicking "smelt all cannonballs".

Cheers for the suggestions

I thought using steel bars on the furnace was a requirement? Otherwise it just pops up with the bar selection interface. Maybe jagex changed it?

I will look into this.

Apa