APA AIO Smither

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 11:42 PM, sohail said:

is it fixed?

Apologies for the delay. The issue has been fixed in version 2.0!

I am pleased to announce that APA AIO Smither Version 2.0 is almost ready for release!

This means big changes. I mean BIG!

The script has undergone a complete re-write from scratch. As a result, you can expect a more reliable structure making it easier for me to implement fixes and updates in the future!

Version 2.0 is considerably more powerful and features a fully fledged 'activity' system. This allows you to completely customise how your session runs, enabling you to combine smithing activities in one instance. The activity system relies on a configurable activity target setup, which you customise when you create a new activity. This target setup allows you to move onto other activities when you deem a previous activity complete. To host this activity scheme, i've completely re-worked the user interface and have done my best to make it as intuitive as possible - examples are below:

When you start the script, the activity editor pops up. This is the panel in which you configure the script session. The activity editor has a 'settings' button for global script settings such as the ability to move your mouse outside the screen while you are idle - i've left space for more global options in the future. The settings panel also has options for the paint, which has also been re-worked. Yes, you can recolour the paint!

D24aF2y.png

You can then add individual activities with the 'Add' button. When clicked, this window pops up:

W3NoMGG.png

Prompting you to select whether you want to add a forging (turning bars into items), smelting (turning ores into bars) or cannonball (turning steel bars to cannonballs) activity. Depending on which one you select, one of three interfaces shows up, as illustrated below:

hE29N1x.png

These interfaces can then be customised with a target and added to the activity queue. Here is an example of a script session:

xa5HLAJ.png

When start is pressed, the script will begin running and process activities from the top down. Here is an example of the new paint and on-screen logger:

kcExrbs.png

The logger saves timed messages, so each message only sits on screen for 60 seconds, or until it is pushed off the screen by on-coming messages (the logger height is currently set to 6 lines)

The paint objects are completely movable, meaning you can re-locate them to where you desire or move them out of the way of something that you're trying to interact with if you're intervening with the bot. They can also be hidden through the startup settings menu if you so desire.

When typing the 'Make-X' messages previously, the script would simply drop a random number. Now, I have implemented a more advanced algorithm to generate 'Make-X' strings which uses gaussian-distributed number generations to configure strings to include suffixes such as 'k' and 'm', commonly typed numbers such as '1234' or '99', randomly generated numbers, round numbers like 9000 and much more. This new system renders the previous manual selection text-box obselete.

That about sums up the changes that I have made to the script. Rest assured that all features previously supported by the script have been restored and improved upon, alongside the plethora of new changes I have made in v2.0. I am aiming to have this version of the script released for early next week after I have fully soak-tested the code!

-Apa

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

PLEASE NOTE: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN UPDATED TO DESCRIBE SCRIPT VERSION 2.0 WHICH WILL BE PUSHED FOR MODERATION TONIGHT. 

Edit: The update request has been pushed. Version 2.0 should go live once the changes have been checked for malicious content by the bot developers. Considering the scale of this update, this understandably may take some time!

Edited by Apaec

3 hours ago, xxgruntxx said:

May I get a trial, I believe I tried this a year ago based off that I've already liked the post

Sure, although the latest version (2.0) has not been pushed live yet. I've given you a 48h trial in the hopes that it will be available in that time period, but if not, I will continue to extend the trial by 24 hours until you get to try the latest version, as the script has been re-written from scratch so it would be unfair for the trial not to test what the script really is (:

-Apa

20 minutes ago, LimitedTime66 said:

can i get a trial please

Sure, I've given you a 48h trial as I did to xxgruntxx and will extend it until the latest version (2.0) is available! (see below)

-Apa

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure, although the latest version (2.0) has not been pushed live yet. I've given you a 48h trial in the hopes that it will be available in that time period, but if not, I will continue to extend the trial by 24 hours until you get to try the latest version, as the script has been re-written from scratch so it would be unfair for the trial not to test what the script really is (:

-Apa

6 hours ago, askyman said:

can you change adamant bar to adamantite bar? because it auto9 closes the script whenever i want to smith adamant dart tips, log says "could not find item in bank for name: adamant bar"

Ooh, my bad!!! Will do that for you now.

-Apa

EDIT: I've just pushed a fix for this update in the latest version which should hopefully go live within the next 24h. Here's the changelog for version 2.01:

• Fixed incorrect spelling of Adamantite bar preventing its use in forging
  • Adjusted ui window sizes to account for title bars
  • Made minor changes to plural grammar in the activity editor. I plan to make the grammar 100% correct for the next version, however this is no easy job!

Cheers

Edited by Apaec