APA AIO Smither

Apaec

@Apaec hey QT, as a loyal customer, might I recommend two things if possible?

1. When forging bars, can you directly click on the minimap to exit the bank to walk to the anvil? less bot-like and saves itme

2. If smithing 5-item objects, could you have a specific withdraw amount like "withdraw 25" to save inventory space? Thanks hombre :) 

3. Also, I tend to play on a somewhat spotty connection sometimes, and it kind of spam clicks "smith 5" when the lag happens then, any way to increase the wait time before trying again? 

Edited by turkoize

3 hours ago, turkoize said:

@Apaec hey QT, as a loyal customer, might I recommend two things if possible?

1. When forging bars, can you directly click on the minimap to exit the bank to walk to the anvil? less bot-like and saves itme

2. If smithing 5-item objects, could you have a specific withdraw amount like "withdraw 25" to save inventory space? Thanks hombre :) 

3. Also, I tend to play on a somewhat spotty connection sometimes, and it kind of spam clicks "smith 5" when the lag happens then, any way to increase the wait time before trying again? 

Hey :)

I can do all of these, I plan to re-write the script from scratch in the coming weeks, I will be sure to note these all down as things to implement.

I cannot give an ETA on this though as i'm currently working through a rewrite of apa rock crabs and it's taking up a lot of my time at the moment. Hopefully soon though!

Cheers (:

-Apa

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

Hey :)

I can do all of these, I plan to re-write the script from scratch in the coming weeks, I will be sure to note these all down as things to implement.

I cannot give an ETA on this though as i'm currently working through a rewrite of apa rock crabs and it's taking up a lot of my time at the moment. Hopefully soon though!

Cheers (:

-Apa

That's fine bud. It's finals time around here so I'm not really that concerned lol. 

• Like 2

still loving the script however as im on a below average internet connection the bot seems to spam 'make x' on the anvil screen 2 times almost EVERY time that it clicks on the anvil. i live in a country with terrible internet all around so this cant be fixed on my end, just wondering if a longer delay could be added to this? thank you :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ehry said:

still loving the script however as im on a below average internet connection the bot seems to spam 'make x' on the anvil screen 2 times almost EVERY time that it clicks on the anvil. i live in a country with terrible internet all around so this cant be fixed on my end, just wondering if a longer delay could be added to this? thank you :)

I can extend the timeout to stop this from happening. Cheers for stopping by!

(I will let you know when I do so, should hopefully get around to doing it today.)

apa

• Like 2