APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Hey would it be possible to make it so it uses up all the bars even if there's only a few left? Logs out if there's less than an inventory or something I think, but I try to put in exact numbers for bars.

Also could there be an option to turn on/off logging off after smithing all the bars? Just a slight annoyance of having to log on again after for the next phase since there's no progressive leveling option.

Would like to buy asap.

I could potentially make it use up every last bar however this would require some major engine changes as the script relies on having it's inventory full - it would be alot of effort to do. I tend to just finish the last inventory off by hand anyway, I suppose that always helps to potentially prevent a ban :p As for toggling the logging off, I'll look into doing this (I have done a similar thing for my chest thiever), However i'll do it as a batch update following the game update this thursday (changes will need to be made as javelins will become smithable).

Cheers!

apa

I could potentially make it use up every last bar however this would require some major engine changes as the script relies on having it's inventory full - it would be alot of effort to do. I tend to just finish the last inventory off by hand anyway, I suppose that always helps to potentially prevent a ban :p As for toggling the logging off, I'll look into doing this (I have done a similar thing for my chest thiever), However i'll do it as a batch update following the game update this thursday (changes will need to be made as javelins will become smithable).

Cheers!

apa

Aha thank you. Yeah just the login change would be great since then I could do it by hand. It's just a bit annoying to log back in to finish a few bars manually to start the next part xD.

Ty for the quick response.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

worked wonderfully last night,

had a client update this morning, and now the script is stuck of "waiting for GUI"?

any help? smile.png

i've had the same problem bud, Apaec please fix! Us smithers are hurtin'.

Thanks bro, bought the script 2 days ago made around 2m already running the bot smartly! 

The script will have broken as there were changes made to the client this morning (some methods were deleted this morning). I'm working on fixes as we speak and they should be ready by tomorrow!! :)

~apa

i've had the same problem bud, Apaec please fix! Us smithers are hurtin'.

Thanks bro, bought the script 2 days ago made around 2m already running the bot smartly! 

worked wonderfully last night,

had a client update this morning, and now the script is stuck of "waiting for GUI"?

any help? smile.png

Update! Version 1.17

• Improved Anti-Ban with new slider in Gui :)
  • Stopped script using deposit-all button if inventory is already empty, this happened rarely.
  • Updated logging system to be consistent with other scripts
  • Re-worked pathwalking system to work with latest dev build

Sorry for any inconveniences caused in the past day, I tried my best to fix the script for the dev build update as soon as possible for you guys!

Happy botting,

~apa

Update! Version 1.17

• Improved Anti-Ban with new slider in Gui smile.png
  • Stopped script using deposit-all button if inventory is already empty, this happened rarely.
  • Updated logging system to be consistent with other scripts
  • Re-worked pathwalking system to work with latest dev build

Sorry for any inconveniences caused in the past day, I tried my best to fix the script for the dev build update as soon as possible for you guys!

Happy botting,

~apa

when can we expect 1.17, 

my log is still showing 1.16.