BrezzoDesigns | Satisfaction Guaranteed | 400+ Completed Orders | Premium

Brezzo

Thank you so much bro, will be updated with a website portfolio im coding later.

but for now im uploading some orders that i have done smile.png

thread is nice but maybe a little too much purple to orange gradient maps ;)

and also whats mmofx and hf? people ask me if im fro HF but idk what HF is... please let me know :)

Vouch, excellent Gfx designer.

Thanks buddy! 

You have a really sweet and unique style I really like it, might need to get a sig from you brother. Just a piece of constructive criticism - I personally think the text is a lil small but everything else is unreal.

looking forward to make your order mate, yes im thinking about redoing the thread layout to match my new portfolio website.

GL looks nice but i must say as above the text needs a lil work. i cant really read this

e224006167443cc4381474c7b2df6491.png

thanks!, will be redoing the thread layout when my new webpage is up! :)

thread is nice but maybe a little too much purple to orange gradient maps wink.png

and also whats mmofx and hf? people ask me if im fro HF but idk what HF is... please let me know smile.png

thank you man, MMOExchange was a site that had advertisements on the old RSBots.net, its not up anymore though.

HF=Hackforums, its a website where people exchange all sort of blackhat and whitehat items :)

Thanks buddy! 

looking forward to make your order mate, yes im thinking about redoing the thread layout to match my new portfolio website.

thanks!, will be redoing the thread layout when my new webpage is up! smile.png

thank you man, MMOExchange was a site that had advertisements on the old RSBots.net, its not up anymore though.

HF=Hackforums, its a website where people exchange all sort of blackhat and whitehat items smile.png

oh LOL yeah I AM from HF then hahha; i kept thinking these people were crazy or something hahha

• Like 1